Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12/13/11 LeNeve your problems at the door...
I can't think for the life of me what I want for Christmas. Everything I need or want is over $100. My wife will get me one thing in that price range and my parents another. I jsut can't think of little stuff I want or need under $30. I just go buy it if I want it. I need suggestions for gifts I might want or need under $30.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Maybe I will just tell people to buy me Mt Dew and Doritos for Christmas, but ONLY if it has the COD codes on it.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I don't even like Mt. Dew, in fact I think it is disgusting.

They stopped putting the codes on Diet b/c that was the only thing selling b/c most people don't like Mt. Dew.

That reminds me, Derick, you drink Mt. Dew. Hook a brother up. Make sure you buy the COD ones and PM me the codes. :thanks:

Hondo, did you go to Mallorca? If so what did you have?

how much sugar have you had this morning?
@ilikegirlsdaily
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't think for the life of me what I want for Christmas. Everything I need or want is over $100. My wife will get me one thing in that price range and my parents another. I jsut can't think of little stuff I want or need under $30. I just go buy it if I want it. I need suggestions for gifts I might want or need under $30.
I also have trouble thinking of things for people to get me.

I asked for a NEW BlueJays hat. outside of that the only thing I want is a new reciever for my home theatre, and no one is gonna spend over $500 on a gift.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't think for the life of me what I want for Christmas. Everything I need or want is over $100. My wife will get me one thing in that price range and my parents another. I jsut can't think of little stuff I want or need under $30. I just go buy it if I want it. I need suggestions for gifts I might want or need under $30.
I also have trouble thinking of things for people to get me.

I asked for a NEW BlueJays hat. outside of that the only thing I want is a new reciever for my home theatre, and no one is gonna spend over $500 on a gift.

That is the problem I have, if I want or need something under $100, I just buy it, an I can't just ask people to buy expensive shit for me. I don't need a new hat, I have a shitload of hats including nice Pirates, Tigers and Orioles game hats. I have like 4 different versions of Pirates game hats.

I could use new baseball spikes, but that would be about $100 and I would have to try them on.

I need under $30 ideas.

And JDubb, everyone already knows to buy wine, but I hate giving or getting consumables, even though it happens every year anyway.

javsto Wrote:how much sugar have you had this morning?

I had a honey and oats granola bar for breakfast

I'm sure the Steve Jobs biography is on your list right? :roflmao:
Good morning Bro-mo's!
JDubb Wrote:
:roflmao: :high5:
I also want a lot of stupid shit, like survival gear and anti zombie stuff that I would never ask for.

I told my wife to choose between a 1.5TB seagate external and those COD glasses that are $99. She will get the seagate, I know that already.

JDubb Wrote:

Well I am getting my chimney cleaning this month, I will need something to start the fires with....

I had no idea they were making this.
Is that a weird 7 Nation Army cover?

[youtube]bSX2oxLdcWA[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve