Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Monday ~ December 12, 2011
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[Image: 380479_10151028041870436_831315435_22106...1323621192]

That's what Frank Mir did to Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira. OUCH!!!
i saw that earlier, the crazy thing is, big nog didn't show like he was in any pain, most would be screaming in pain, big nog was like tap, let go look at arm, hmm, that's broken no reaction whatsover. thats a tough dude.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone tried the new SXM app? I was going to check it out yesterday to see if they improved the terrible delay but didn't get around to it. Anyone use it yet?

I still can't bring myself to pay more for the online subscription

Did you know the Canadian XM free trial is for 2 weeks??? Now you do.

To much extra BS.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[Image: 380479_10151028041870436_831315435_22106...1323621192]

That's what Frank Mir did to Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira. OUCH!!!
i saw that earlier, the crazy thing is, big nog didn't show like he was in any pain, most would be screaming in pain, big nog was like tap, let go look at arm, hmm, that's broken no reaction whatsover. thats a tough dude.

Did you hear that arm snap?? Holy Fuck. There was no way he wasn't hurting. His eyes looked glazed over, so I think he was in shock. But he's a tough guy, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
People are so annoying today. I need to fucking go home.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:People are so annoying today. I need to fucking go home.
:high5:

my fucking company holiday party was like high school. At work I keep to myself, so no one knows me really.

Then the dumbass commissioner of my fantasy league pretends he is talking about me at the party to the group of guys that all know each other at work. so I see them walking in the hall and say hi and they fucking walk past me. fucking immature :rant:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:People are so annoying today. I need to fucking go home.

my fucking company holiday party was like high school. At work I keep to myself, so no one knows me really.

Then the dumbass commissioner of my fantasy league pretends he is talking about me at the party to the group of guys that all know each other at work. so I see them walking in the hall and say hi and they fucking walk past me. fucking immature :rant:

Did you see what I posted earlier?? All the office people from this place were supposed to meet for a mini party and only 3 of us showed up. I'm so glad I let Jim crash it to join me. He pointed out how rude my supervisor was for handing the gift I got her back. I just told him "welcome to my world". There was a company party on Saturday night, but I skipped that mess.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:People are so annoying today. I need to fucking go home.

Did you see what I posted earlier?? All the office people from this place were supposed to meet for a mini party and only 3 of us showed up. I'm so glad I let Jim crash it to join me. He pointed out how rude my supervisor was for handing the gift I got her back. I just told him "welcome to my world". There was a company party on Saturday night, but I skipped that mess.
people suck, once I got a t-shirt at a rev bob levy comedy show, its says I hate people with a huge middle finger, awesome shirt
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:people suck, once I got a t-shirt at a rev bob levy comedy show, its says I hate people with a huge middle finger, awesome shirt

Spensor's has post-it notes that are shaped into middle fingers. Wonder if I could get away with using them here..........
I HATE PIE!!
B and Iva I mailed your Christmas cards this afternoon. My friends mom who works at the post office ensured me that they'll make it you guys by Christmas. Let me know when you get them!
NussieT Wrote:B and Iva I mailed your Christmas cards this afternoon. My friends mom who works at the post office ensured me that they'll make it you guys by Christmas. Let me know when you get them!

:happy: :happy: :happy: Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

Geez, I should get a card out to you!
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:B and Iva I mailed your Christmas cards this afternoon. My friends mom who works at the post office ensured me that they'll make it you guys by Christmas. Let me know when you get them!

No worries if you don't. I understand.
NussieT Wrote:

That's girl talk for "If you don't, I am bringing it up during a fight at some point".
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I need your addy, first!!!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

That's girl talk for "If you don't, I am bringing it up during a fight at some point".

I honestly couldn't care. It's just a card I don't need to have 100 of them to feel better about myself
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:No worries if you don't. I understand.

I honestly couldn't care. It's just a card I don't need to have 100 of them to feel better about myself

Now, Hush! If you're gonna give me a card, I want to send one to you. And that's all there is to it! :grin:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM