Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/7/11 - Wednesday - A date which will live in infamy
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I feel like I need to earn that check.
show us your boobs

I am not bored besides I am not even working today...
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Day # 3 of sitting here doing absolutely nothing. I just emailed the head of my department and asked to be moved back to my previous position. It pretty much fucking sucks to have to do that, but working here makes me want to go home and drink Drain-o.
your not viewing this as the oportunity it really is. You get paid for doing nothing right now, if I could sit here and do nothing all week, then someone hands me a paycheck, I'd say fuck yeah

paid to do nothing, that is a long boring day. at least when I am being paid to do nothing, I have full internet access.

I could live with a day or two of nothing to do.
But if I had full internet, I could do that forever.

Yeah, but Im a contractor that they are paying between 75 and 100 an hour. Its retarded that Im sitting here not working. It also kind of sucks that the guy they sent me here to replace because he's getting promoted knows less than I do. That doesn't say a lot for the role they want me to fill.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So. A little window popped up on my pc and said the virtual memory is full. Now my internet doesn't work. What dat mean?
means you have a PC that doesnt work

If it's internet related, an Apple wouldn't work either. :douche:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Yeah but now Im driving an hour and a half to sit and do nothing for the same pay. At least when I thought I was going to learn a few more things it was worth it. The last 2 days have been the longest of my life.
you could spend this week looking for a new job, the right job, since you have nothing better to do

I've been doing that from home. Internet here is very monitored.
Derick Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ff6806e133/new-used

it has a salvage title, but it comes with a free luggage rack. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Today's Power Babe:
[Image: 4aee2a7e44062.jpg]
Joe Wrote:Day # 3 of sitting here doing absolutely nothing. I just emailed the head of my department and asked to be moved back to my previous position. It pretty much fucking sucks to have to do that, but working here makes me want to go home and drink Drain-o.

Damn, that sucks. I know that feeling too well, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Today's Power Babe:
again with the butterface
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
again with the butterface

I can't help it the butterface sorry... This one is 10x better than the one from yesterday though. I spared you from looking at her....
LeNeve Wrote:I already gave up on the trucker thing. No one was supporting my dream. Confusedad:
Thats too bad "white ice"

sent from the legion of doom
Derick Wrote:
your not viewing this as the oportunity it really is. You get paid for doing nothing right now, if I could sit here and do nothing all week, then someone hands me a paycheck, I'd say fuck yeah

plus if no one is there with you then call a whore from the back of penthouse and tell her to get to work by cleaning up nude or something.
@ilikegirlsdaily
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I could never have a job where I sit there and do absolutely nothing. I'd get so bored, if I am getting paid I feel like I need to earn that check.

Exactly. It's nice to be able to dick around a bit, but it's nicer to know you earned your pay.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Monday, and Tuesday. Paid to sit here and be on the internet for 9 hours. Today is looking the same.

and your bemoaning it for what reason?
@ilikegirlsdaily

here you go, pick out the powerbabe in this pic

[Image: 466349565.jpg]
@ilikegirlsdaily
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I already gave up on the trucker thing. No one was supporting my dream. Confusedad:

Good job.

I tried to support him yesterday, but I got bored.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM