Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/6/11 44 degrees!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My car is having an ignition problem. It doesn't want to read the security chip in the key. I swear I had this fixed once a couple years ago. It's annoying as hell. I had to sit and wait for the security error to clear.
maybe its the key
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Morning everyone! Hope yours has been better than mine!
You should hire me as a truck driver. I'm a pretty big deal now.

I'll keep you in mind when we are hiring in the springtime.... maybe by then you'll have a little bit more experience.

It was an automatic transmission. So that made it easier probaly. I guess maybe an electronic manual transmission, you still had to put the clutch in to stop and go.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My car is having an ignition problem. It doesn't want to read the security chip in the key. I swear I had this fixed once a couple years ago. It's annoying as hell. I had to sit and wait for the security error to clear.
maybe its the key

That's what I was kind of hoping since a new key would be cheaper than another ignition, but the spare has the same effect.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My car is having an ignition problem. It doesn't want to read the security chip in the key. I swear I had this fixed once a couple years ago. It's annoying as hell. I had to sit and wait for the security error to clear.
maybe its the key

yeah, usually. do you hang a bunch of shit from your key chain? makes the keys go bad quicker for some reason.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Mine was great til I had to get out of bed.

Mine has been filled with hissy fits, tears and now I am pissed. As I am trying to glue one of the holly leaves on my homemade Christmas cards what happens my son rams my hand with his truck which I told him three times to play with on the floor. I snapped... that damn truck is lucky it still has 10 wheels on it.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'll keep you in mind when we are hiring in the springtime.... maybe by then you'll have a little bit more experience.
ouch

I wonder if I have enough experience to apply

If you can go forward, reverse and not break shit going between point A and B you are hired for the pit. Jim does most of the other driving since our crack addicted driver and it's not difficult work that he's doing anyway. I assumed you drove in Chicago so Winnipeg or anywhere else we go would be easy. The only thing is the large equipment like the crushing plant or hoe I wouldn't let you touch until you proved worthy enough.
I hooked the tanker up all by myself too. :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

It was an automatic transmission. So that made it easier probaly. I guess maybe an electronic manual transmission, you still had to put the clutch in to stop and go.

I drove a couple of those around when I worked at Maxim. The Eaton Autoshifts are a big deal most large fleet companies get them so their drivers don't fuck shit up.
Chip Wrote:The NFL is going to shit all over the entire world again.
Madona? Really?

I would love to know why they are so hellbent on having these gay acts for half-time shows. Seriously, is that really going to get more female viewers to watch a game? I think not, unless the woman enjoys watching football, she is not going to sit through a game to watch her fave singer. Fucking morons!!
Correction......only the gays still like madonna

sent from the legion of doom
NussieT Wrote:

Mine has been filled with hissy fits, tears and now I am pissed. As I am trying to glue one of the holly leaves on my homemade Christmas cards what happens my son rams my hand with his truck which I told him three times to play with on the floor. I snapped... that damn truck is lucky it still has 10 wheels on it.

Ahh... the joys of children........
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
GM's.....:roll:

sent from the legion of doom
NussieT Wrote:

Ahh... the joys of children........

Not all of those hissy fits were the kids. Jim threw one because I am suppose to be a mind reader and know that his coat is dirty and I needed to wash it. Then it was because I forgot to hang the car key up last night and left it in my pocket... then it was because I didn't take the recycle to the depot.
NussieT Wrote:I drove a couple of those around when I worked at Maxim. The Eaton Autoshifts are a big deal most large fleet companies get them so their drivers don't fuck shit up.
we find that our drivers actually fuck more shit up with the autos. Since you have to spool the throttle up for the clutch to engage. Kinda like a snowmobile. Then what happens is the driver ram shit when the clutch engages.
NussieT Wrote:If you can go forward, reverse and not break shit going between point A and B you are hired for the pit.
all i got to do is go forward and backwards, fuck, i'm way over-qualified. When you need to blindside off a busy road onto a dock with cement barriers, then maybe give me a call. Or better yet, into a covered dock with less than a foot of extra space around the trailer off a residential street, without taking out cars and trees. Yes driving around this joint is a blast
huge hit in the leafs game last night

[youtube]mc3ij0TSqAc[/youtube]