Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/6/11 44 degrees!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:see, if I was a trucker I would be out on the road right now, free as a bird, instead of being bullied on the internet.
maybe you could pick up a drifter and disembowel him.....just an idea

see, another thing in the plus column!!!
or you could kill a hooker.....cause she has no family, and no one will ever know she's gone
I'm sure no one here listens to ESPN radio, but I cant stand Colin Cowherd. What a prick
damn
[youtube]5JYxrBScd[/youtube]
it's -2c and snowing, kinda neat, the flakes are pretty big, also visibility is shit
its cold here too. 20 degrees, thats like minus something in celsius
I hate when I'm playing a game on my phone, and someone texts, and it makes the game glitch and I mess up. :flame:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate when I'm playing a game on my phone, and someone texts, and it makes the game glitch and I mess up. :flame:
I couldn't agree more :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate when I'm playing a game on my phone, and someone texts, and it makes the game glitch and I mess up. :flame:
I couldn't agree more :high5:
or watching a video, and cnectd would start going nuts, that was annoying
Joe Wrote:Man I fucked up big time taking this job. I figured the experience would make up for the hour and a half drive. So far I've done nothing but sit at my desk reading the news. I thought I was coming here to work on a project, but apparently im just here as someone's replacement.

I am bored out of my fucking mind. Oh and to post this I have to waive my phone around to get a signal.

Confusedwoot:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I think I just posted a bunch of drunk nonsense all over TOMB.
:beer:
michaelangelo Wrote:it's -2c and snowing, kinda neat, the flakes are pretty big, also visibility is shit

It was -32C with the windchill yesterday and 0 right now outside.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:is this a trucker forum today? Wtf

Do you know what dealership he works at?
I'm going to call, and try and get someone to go back there and smack him.
I think he needs it.
Riley Ford

430 S. Arapahoe Street
Ulysses, KS, 67880

Tel: (620) 356-1231

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

A-Rap-A-Hoe
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:I think I just posted a bunch of drunk nonsense all over TOMB.
:beer:

:grin: Where? I'll check it out later.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!