Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Honda Fury
This is pretty bad ass looking.
http://powersports.honda.com/2010/fury.aspx

[Image: honda-fury.jpg]
[Image: honda-2010-fury.jpg]
it does look ok to me, but there's something about a japanese cruiser that's just wrong imo
MMM Cunty!
Lou Scunt Wrote:it does look ok to me, but there's something about a japanese cruiser that's just wrong imo
I went to a Harley dealer and was a bit surprised that you could get decent Harley (not a sportster) for around $13,000.

Victory makes a sweet looking bike, but 18,000 is out of most people's price ranges.
[Image: nv55544_1_400.jpg]
yeah, those victory's are sweet I think it i was cruiser shopping that may be where I'd spend my $$$$

if I get back into bikes though, I'd lean towards Triumph, speed triple is just mean
MMM Cunty!
Lou Scunt Wrote:yeah, those victory's are sweet I think it i was cruiser shopping that may be where I'd spend my $$$$

if I get back into bikes though, I'd lean towards Triumph, speed triple is just mean
Cruisers always feel odd to me since I've learned to ride on sportbikes. It always feels like they weight is too low. I guess that goes away after a few weeks.
well, as soon as we're "old" we can all get cruisers

I agree the riding position and weight of a cruiser does seem odd, but I agree that you'd probably get used to it quickly
MMM Cunty!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ford Racing Cobra Jet Mustang gets green light for 2010 Joe 3 2,069 06-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Last Post: negadave