Poll: Yvonne Strahovski
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
81.25%
13 81.25%
Not
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yvonne Strahovski
Well now its time for the great debate to end
Hot or Not?
[Image: mule.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe In PA Wrote:[Image: mule.jpg]
:douche:
:whomo:
COMMON JOE!!

It's not a fair vote if you are going to taint the voting.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
fine!
[Image: strahovski-ep101-011.jpg]
[Image: 000k4ff9]
[Image: yvonne_strahovski_bra_and_panties_wet__h....sized.jpg]
now i'm at a crossroads, in these pics she looks hot, but we've all seen Petey's mule face pics where she is clearly not hot. I'm abstaining for the moment
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nice edit.......whomever it was......Pete!
I think she's definitely hot. I was on the fence for a while (no not watching her graze you snarky bastards) but she's definitely hot. Great personality to go with those looks. The only thing that I find a little bit off is her teeth. Her front teeth are WAY longer than the rest of the teeth in her mouth. She's not buck toothed, but they definitely aren't perfection.

I don't know how many in the Hot 100 could be voted anything but hot. There are only a few that I would say aren't: Obama, Lohan, and Megan "Bitch face" Fox.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:I think she's definitely hot. I was on the fence for a while (no not watching her graze you snarky bastards) but she's definitely hot. Great personality to go with those looks. The only thing that I find a little bit off is her teeth. Her front teeth are WAY longer than the rest of the teeth in her mouth. She's not buck toothed, but they definitely aren't perfection.

I don't know how many in the Hot 100 could be voted anything but hot. There are only a few that I would say aren't: Obama, Lohan, and Megan "Bitch face" Fox.

You know what this means!