Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headsets
I like the stock ones, I can't see a need at this time for paying for an expensive one. I get great sound out of the stock one.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:my stock ones are falling apart, what is everyone using now?

I like how the stock keeps one ear uncovered so I can hear whats going on around me.
I got a pair of the Turtle Beach X12s for Christmas ($60). They are amazing. I'm not exaggerating when I say they are awesome! The surround sound is better than I had imagined. Well worth the $ in my book.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
I have a $40 gift card to Sears/Kmart & a $40 gift card to gamestop, waiting for wireless controller to go on sale for $40 so I will use one then

thinking of using the other gift card for a headset
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I have this one, works pretty good, and I can use it with my PS3 too

[Image: daac2dda-2de3-4b85-aa7a-8d04183f685f.JPG...0_maui.JPG]

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/Xbox360/Accessories/HeadsetsCommunication/Xbox360WirelessHeadsetWithBluetooth">http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/Xbox360/Acces ... hBluetooth</a><!-- m -->
Donginator Wrote:I have a $40 gift card to Sears/Kmart & a $40 gift card to gamestop, waiting for wireless controller to go on sale for $40 so I will use one then

Get the headset.... I'm telling you. Its well worth it!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I have a $40 gift card to Sears/Kmart & a $40 gift card to gamestop, waiting for wireless controller to go on sale for $40 so I will use one then

I am going to ask for these for my birthday next Monday, if they suck, I get to gut punch you twice next DBC ok?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

the headsets are extremely worth it. I wouldn't have believed it. the sounds are more isolated, gives you better sound comprehension while playing where you can react quicker to the things around you
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

I am going to ask for these for my birthday next Monday, if they suck, I get to gut punch you twice next DBC ok?
JIU has graciously offered to take the punishment for me!

Seriously though, I am amazed how awesome they are. BDH even said I sounded clearer.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Seriously though, I am amazed how awesome they are. BDH even said I sounded clearer.

Yet I can barely hear BDH on his turtle beach headset....

Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Get the headset.... I'm telling you. Its well worth it!

Yet I can barely hear BDH on his turtle beach headset....

BDH doesn't use Turtle Beach, he told me he uses a Triton headset.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
I got a Turtle Beach for Christmas and the sound is amazing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Joe Wrote:I got a Turtle Beach for Christmas and the sound is amazing.

Nice! Which one did you get? I've been using the X12 for a couple of days. No clue how I ever played without it.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I got a Turtle Beach for Christmas and the sound is amazing.

Nice! Which one did you get? I've been using the X12 for a couple of days. No clue how I ever played without it.

X12

Headphones are cool
Nice I will use the 2 gifts cards for a new controller and the turtle beach x12 headset

waiting for the controller to drop to $40, whats a good price for the x12 headset?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R