Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
111111.......digitally its a flat day
COD MW3 is like Black Ops with different graphics and maps. The gun upgrade and perk system is nice, no fake $$ to spend you just have to get good with what you use. The same lag issues and party issues are still there, you would have thought thats one of the major things to have been fixed. I playeed BF3 this morning for a bit, its hard to get used to the vehicles and the game play that is so different then COD. The graphics are pretty sweet but I am finding it hard to see players out far away.
Pete Nice Wrote:where on my xbox.com profile is there elite stuff? I see that I have been on it, that is about it.
click on my account on top, it should show your 1 year membership on screen
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:where on my xbox.com profile is there elite stuff? I see that I have been on it, that is about it.

OK, I see it, right under my avatar
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

yup now we just need activision to fix their fuck up
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

[Image: beavis-humps-couch.gif]
Here are some really hot Penn St Coeds to take your mind of the boy raping going on there.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://theschoolphilly.com/psus-dime-a-dozen/">http://theschoolphilly.com/psus-dime-a-dozen/</a><!-- m -->

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

:roflmao:

That was during a Janet Jackson video.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

:roflmao: did you watch last nights 2 new episodes
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
They need to do a Beavis & Butthead marathon when I can watch it. I keep missing them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Tomorrow night the UFC will debut on Fox with the Velasquez vs Dos Santos heavywieght champion fight. :happy: :happy: :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I am fighting a migraine and I just want this day to end quickly.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They need to do a Beavis & Butthead marathon when I can watch it. I keep missing them.

DVR, been around for about 10 years now......

I am watching the two latest B&B episodes on mtv.com
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Tomorrow night the UFC will debut on Fox with the Velasquez vs Dos Santos heavywieght champion fight. :happy: :happy: :happy:

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: Confusedwoot:

Texas Fan Wrote:I am watching the two latest B&B episodes on mtv.com

Good idea, I have time to kill today, I am on surveillance. I think I will watch Sunday's Walking Dead first though.