Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
111111.......digitally its a flat day
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, do Americans have to work today?

or is it a holiday where some people get the day off, and the suckers (like me) have to work?

It's pretty much just a government holidy.
Government employees and banks are closed.
Just about everyone else has to work.
I'm off today :happy:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I have yet to get into Call Of Duty Elite, on Xbox or the PC. I was finally able to log on on the PC today, but it won't take me into it, says there are bugs being worked out or something. All I know is I better get my founders status, whatever that even means. IT should show up on your profile online and on the game.
They gave everyone a free month, and extended the time to get founder status

I was able to register my token Wednesday and it shows on my xbox.com profile, but still waiting for my founder status to show

Register your token? What does that mean?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i just bought these for my bike. yeah

[Image: movement.gif]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I have yet to get into Call Of Duty Elite, on Xbox or the PC. I was finally able to log on on the PC today, but it won't take me into it, says there are bugs being worked out or something. All I know is I better get my founders status, whatever that even means. IT should show up on your profile online and on the game.

I was able to register my token Wednesday and it shows on my xbox.com profile, but still waiting for my founder status to show

the elite code that came with the hardened edition
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
brake/clutch levers? adjustable and foldable? why foldable
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

The one on the back of the book or the stuff on the back of the credit card thing? I used the code on the back of the book and got an email saying I was registered and can log into it online but only access the profile change screen.

What do I need to do with the stuff on the back of the credit card thing?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LeNeve Wrote:brake/clutch levers? adjustable and foldable? why foldable
yes. to adjust legnth to fit hand. so they dont snap off when you crash. i brake with my ring finger so having the excess bar is pointless. some use 4 fingers to brake, requiring a longer bar
register your token

hahaha
Hey Chip, check this out... Amazon’s $111.11 Droid RAZR Deal Makes My Wallet Happy
http://techcrunch.com/2011/11/11/amazons...hCrunch%29
JDubb Wrote:Hey Chip, check this out... Amazon’s $111.11 Droid RAZR Deal Makes My Wallet Happy
only applies to new verizon customers
JDubb Wrote:Hey Chip, check this out... Amazon’s $111.11 Droid RAZR Deal Makes My Wallet Happy

Yeah, that sale was what got me talking about the phone.

But, it turns out that price is only for new Verizon customers.
My price would be $250, and I can't get it until next Thursday.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:They gave everyone a free month, and extended the time to get founder status

The one on the back of the book or the stuff on the back of the credit card thing? I used the code on the back of the book and got an email saying I was registered and can log into it online but only access the profile change screen.

What do I need to do with the stuff on the back of the credit card thing?
back of the book, you are all set, just gotta wait for everything to register, you can check xbox.com profile to confirm

founder status will show a green skull next your name on Elite once you are activated, mine still shows a red skull
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I don't understand why this Elite stuff is not working smooth and easy. I mean how long did they have to get it up and running? If amazon.com can run all day with no issues, I should be able to get online to my Elite account at least once in a 4 day period. I can't even get into the profile page now.

where on my xbox.com profile is there elite stuff? I see that I have been on it, that is about it.

JDubb Wrote:Great story, this guy is a freak...
Second Woman Comes Forward in Boxing Legend Oscar De La Hoya Cross-Dressing Story
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...z1dPIYwdPy

Good grief
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!