Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
111111.......digitally its a flat day
:postwhore:
Derick Wrote:Mechanic question. Yesterday i discovered that my recirculate air button doesnt work. how does one fix this, can it be fixed, how much it gonna cost.
depends.

could be a button, wiring, bad module (if thats how its controlled), possibly the recirc door is broken and wont allow the circuit to be activated
Chip Wrote:So I have the old Motorola Droid, and am going to upgrade soon.
I wanted the Bionic, but then I heard the screen is a little blurry.
So now it's between the new RAZR and the Galaxy Nexus.
As soon as I can get them for less then $300, I probably will.
Next Thursday I can upgrade my phone anywhere.
The RAZR comes out today.
And Amazon is having a sale, today only, the RAZR is $111.11
Son of a bitch.

Ok, so with facebook on Droid, you can't delete comments and such?? I used Jim's phone last night and I was ready to throw it, I was getting so annoyed.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:what the hell.....Joe is playing COD right now???

get to work ya lazy bastard!!!!
he's taking the day off in rememberance of veterans day
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So I have the old Motorola Droid, and am going to upgrade soon.
I wanted the Bionic, but then I heard the screen is a little blurry.
So now it's between the new RAZR and the Galaxy Nexus.
As soon as I can get them for less then $300, I probably will.
Next Thursday I can upgrade my phone anywhere.
The RAZR comes out today.
And Amazon is having a sale, today only, the RAZR is $111.11
Son of a bitch.

Ok, so with facebook on Droid, you can't delete comments and such?? I used Jim's phone last night and I was ready to throw it, I was getting so annoyed.

:?
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:what the hell.....Joe is playing COD right now???

get to work ya lazy bastard!!!!
he's taking the day off in rememberance of veterans day
no, its not joe, I thought it was. its another Joe :killme:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:might I recommend the Atrix2.

I have the Atrix1, it has gorrilla glass, hdmi, and dual core. Its a great phone, and the new one has all the bugs cleared out. Its getting good reviews.

I'm on Verizon, and I like being grandfathered into my unlimited data plan.
And if I'm going to switch carriers, I'll have to wait until March.

Me too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Mechanic question. Yesterday i discovered that my recirculate air button doesnt work. how does one fix this, can it be fixed, how much it gonna cost.
depends.

could be a button, wiring, bad module (if thats how its controlled), possibly the recirc door is broken and wont allow the circuit to be activated

god dammit, why did you have to get fired from toyota. is my best bet to take it in? its not like i use it, but i'd like everything to work properly

first thought, replace the entire climate control, module thing. or your fresh air door motor might be bad, and will probaly need the dash removed to fix that.

either way, it's probaly going to be expensive. 500 - 1500 I would guess.
LeNeve Wrote:

first thought, replace the entire climate control, module thing. or your fresh air door motor might be bad, and will probaly need the dash removed to fix that.

its no longer under warranty. anything more than a hundred or so, its not getting done
ok. problem solved. for free. apparently when you have the defroster on, it wont turn on. didnt know that. i'll have to confirm this when i leave work
So I have yet to get into Call Of Duty Elite, on Xbox or the PC. I was finally able to log on on the PC today, but it won't take me into it, says there are bugs being worked out or something. All I know is I better get my founders status, whatever that even means. IT should show up on your profile online and on the game.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

its no longer under warranty. anything more than a hundred or so, its not getting done

yeah, even if you do it yourself, I doubt you will be under 100 bucks, just for parts.
Great story, this guy is a freak...
Second Woman Comes Forward in Boxing Legend Oscar De La Hoya Cross-Dressing Story
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...z1dPIYwdPy
Pete Nice Wrote:So I have yet to get into Call Of Duty Elite, on Xbox or the PC. I was finally able to log on on the PC today, but it won't take me into it, says there are bugs being worked out or something. All I know is I better get my founders status, whatever that even means. IT should show up on your profile online and on the game.
They gave everyone a free month, and extended the time to get founder status

I was able to register my token Wednesday and it shows on my xbox.com profile, but still waiting for my founder status to show
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R