Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
111111.......digitally its a flat day
back in black nam sayin
london werewolves are pretty gay
whisker biscuit
Brampton Wrote:So, do Americans have to work today?

or is it a holiday where some people get the day off, and the suckers (like me) have to work?

Acutally I don't know too many people that actually worked today. Jim's mom does but she's a paramedic and it considered an essential service.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This place plans on opening at 6 fucking 30 on Black Friday morning. Why?

I heard them say they sold 2 cars last year on the same day. How fucking stupid are these people??

Why not!? They are like any other business. Besides what time do you normally open!? 7am...
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They got this retard idea that if you bring your car in for servicing that they shuttle to whatever store you want. I honestly don't think they thought this out too well. The oil changes are $15.95, but, still, don't people have other things to take care and not give a funk about dealing with waiting for someone to come pick them up and having to haul around all of their packages.

that doesn't sound to profitable. also I would be annoyed waiting for a shuttle, thats why I have a car, so I don't have to ride a bus and shit.

I actually think that it's a great marketing idea, go christmas shopping and get the oil changed on your car... kills two birds with one stone and besides it beats sitting around at the dealership waiting for it to be finished, or having a friend pick you up and drop you off. IT's not like the shuttle is going to be moving you to several stores it will mostly drop you off at your first request and pick you up from where you are when it's done.
As for it being profitable it probably will make them money in the end. They can write off the fuel & vehicle expense for their taxes and they are making money on the oil changes to pay for the employee... It all works out.

As for having your own vehicle... those people who get oil changes have their own too! The only difference is they are paying for someone to change their oil and not doing it themselves.
All the Black Friday ads:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://bfads.net/Ad/Target-2011">http://bfads.net/Ad/Target-2011</a><!-- m -->
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]