Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Who's more powerful? Super rich perverts, or the mafia?

I say super rich perverts.

I don't think the mafia would allow that type of thing. I could be wrong. Mafia may be criminals......

I don't know..... I agree with making money any way you can up to a point, and that point is abusing kids.

Dealing drugs? Fine, whatever. Stealing shit? Fine. Murdering people who need murdered? Im All for that.

I still can't understand the enormity of this, and how it could just be looked over......

That reminds me. BDH said I'm an idiot, and that I should stay on DBN because I don't mind if a band does drugs while I think child molesters are pieces of shit. Then he kept telling me to shake my head, what ever that means.
maybe he's a peen state fan?
Chip Wrote:That reminds me. BDH said I'm an idiot, and that I should stay on DBN because I don't mind if a band does drugs while I think child molesters are pieces of shit. Then he kept telling me to shake my head, what ever that means.

I would say the same thing. So, your not an idiot with that statement.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

I don't think the mafia would allow that type of thing. I could be wrong. Mafia may be criminals......

I don't know..... I agree with making money any way you can up to a point, and that point is abusing kids.

Dealing drugs? Fine, whatever. Stealing shit? Fine. Murdering people who need murdered? Im All for that.

I still can't understand the enormity of this, and how it could just be looked over......

That reminds me. BDH said I'm an idiot, and that I should stay on DBN because I don't mind if a band does drugs while I think child molesters are pieces of shit. Then he kept telling me to shake my head, what ever that means.

So how does molestation and bands doing drugs come into the same conversation?
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

So how does molestation and bands doing drugs come into the same conversation?

In the 'music you're ashamed to say you like"
I said you should be ashamed to like Jackson because he molests kids.
Then he went all roid rage on me for saying that I don't mind bands doing drugs.
Sorry man but BDH looks like he's fallen right off the edge of the earth. If someone can't distinguish the differences between recreational drug use and child molestation...well they are beyond help. I wonder what the hell happened to that guy? I totally had him figured wrong.
Hondo Wrote:Sorry man but BDH looks like he's fallen right off the edge of the earth. If someone can't distinguish the differences between recreational drug use and child molestation...well they are beyond help. I wonder what the hell happened to that guy? I totally had him figured wrong.

I think he just overreacted to the situation. Being a moderator, he is intensely loyal to TOMB. Unfortunately, he must not realize the person JIW is.

I like Irish Ben, he was a GREAT poster, not so great moderator. Totally changed him when they made him a mod, it's a shame b/c he is an interesting guy.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Hondo Wrote:Sorry man but BDH looks like he's fallen right off the edge of the earth. If someone can't distinguish the differences between recreational drug use and child molestation...well they are beyond help. I wonder what the hell happened to that guy? I totally had him figured wrong.

I was thinking that too.
He wasn't even reading my posts, but somehow it seemed he kept getting madder and madder.
Loyalty I get. Blind loyalty....not so much.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 10, 2014 ~ 23 is a good number Beckster 85 1,119 04-10-2014, 07:24 PM
  Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ~ Breaking News Beckster 74 893 03-13-2014, 10:13 AM
  TOOOSday, March 4, 2014 ~ BREAKING NEWS Beckster 155 1,006 03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
  Thursday 7/25/2013 - Good Day Joe 69 656 07-26-2013, 10:25 AM
  Wednesday 4-24-13 - Good Morning\Night Joe 101 778 04-24-2013, 06:48 PM
  Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend LeNeve 139 802 04-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brampton