Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread
Donginator Wrote:did a lot better today, I forgot that killstreaks stack to help get other killstreaks

Started special ops, try to beat my time on the first one, 27.7 seconds

Are you fucking kidding me!?!?! I can't get under 55 seconds. Jeebis
LeNeve Wrote:My xbox just scratched my disc and ruined it. Im so fucking mad right now.
What??? What kind of Xbox do you have???
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:did a lot better today, I forgot that killstreaks stack to help get other killstreaks

Can you explain this, in a for dummies version, I am not really sure what it means.
In black ops, the only way to get enough kills for a killstreak was by gun, grenade, claymore, any equipment you use. killstreaks kills did not add to you kill amount to get a higher killstreak

In MW3- I have assault killstreaks, let says I get 5 kills and have a predator missile. I do the predator missile killstreak and that gets 2 kills. Since it got 2 kills that would put my streak to 7, so whatever killstreaks I have for 6 kills or 7 kills, I can use them now, so unlike black ops, the killstreaks "stack" the kills or contribute to higher killstreaks
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Can you explain this, in a for dummies version, I am not really sure what it means.
In black ops, the only way to get enough kills for a killstreak was by gun, grenade, claymore, any equipment you use. killstreaks kills did not add to you kill amount to get a higher killstreak

In MW3- I have assault killstreaks, let says I get 5 kills and have a predator missile. I do the predator missile killstreak and that gets 2 kills. Since it got 2 kills that would put my streak to 7, so whatever killstreaks I have for 6 kills or 7 kills, I can use them now, so unlike black ops, the killstreaks "stack" the kills or contribute to higher killstreaks

ahhhh,that is cool, I didn't realize that didn't happen in black ops, I guess it only happens in the MW series. I don't really get enough killstreaks to notice I guess
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

best I could get was around 42 sec
So after one match with Pete & Joe tonight, you have witnessed on why I do not like this game, its confirmed this is my least favorite COD, I am not having fun
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:So after one match with Pete & Joe tonight, you have witnessed on why I do not like this game, its confirmed this is my least favorite COD, I am not having fun
They wouldn't even pick me up last night...
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Donginator Wrote:So after one match with Pete & Joe tonight, you have witnessed on why I do not like this game, its confirmed this is my least favorite COD, I am not having fun

Man, that was rough. I was actually having an ok night up until that game. Those guys were clearly communicating with each other and were definitely fucking with us in the end. The sad part is 2 or 3 of those guys were camped at the same place the entire game and we ran back over and over again to get killed in the same spot. If we teamed up better we wouldn't have won, but we wouldn't have been embarrassed so badly.
We might as well use our head sets to share cookie recipies cause we haven't been using them to work as a team.
Joe Wrote:

Man, that was rough. I was actually having an ok night up until that game. Those guys were clearly communicating with each other and were definitely fucking with us in the end. The sad part is 2 or 3 of those guys were camped at the same place the entire game and we ran back over and over again to get killed in the same spot. If we teamed up better we wouldn't have won, but we wouldn't have been embarrassed so badly.
It wasn't running into the same guys camping, it was the fact we were spawning right in front of them. I couldn't do shit because I was dead right when I spawned, they need to fix a lot in this game for me to enjoy it
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I finished the offline game last night. For some reason it says I am only 54% done though. I only got like 8 of 48 intel pieces. Maybe you need to get all the achievements to get 100% completion. I will probably go back with a walk through and do each mission over to get all the intel and meet all the achievements.

I have done some special ops also, I am over 40% done with that.

I also am over 40% complete on the online, 100% is probably reaching first prestige.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
BTW, the offline game is really cool. They have you do a bunch of cool shit with different weapons, vehicles and people. It is WAAAAAY to short though. I beat the game in less than 4 hours. There should be no reason for less than 20 hours of gameplay.

Pete Nice Wrote:I finished the offline game last night. For some reason it says I am only 54% done though. I only got like 8 of 48 intel pieces. Maybe you need to get all the achievements to get 100% completion. I will probably go back with a walk through and do each mission over to get all the intel and meet all the achievements.

I also am over 40% complete on the online, 100% is probably reaching first prestige.
I think to get 100% you need to beat the game on Veteran or hardened
Special ops you need to get 3 stars on every board

How's the storyline?
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I finished the offline game last night. For some reason it says I am only 54% done though. I only got like 8 of 48 intel pieces. Maybe you need to get all the achievements to get 100% completion. I will probably go back with a walk through and do each mission over to get all the intel and meet all the achievements.

I think to get 100% you need to beat the game on Veteran or hardened
Special ops you need to get 3 stars on every board

How's the storyline?

It's good. Goes right along with MW1 and 2

I got an email from Elite last night. The initial issues were with lack of server directed to sign up and log in. Now the issue is with the interior stuff on the actual website and they are working on beefing that up. I hope once this all gets fixed that it stays fixed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call Of Duty MW3 Clan Op Information Pete Nice 2 2,010 04-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Call of Duty Elite Mobile App MattInMinnesota 24 9,727 01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Call of Duty or Battlefield 3? Joe 10 4,921 11-17-2011, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Texas Fan
  PS3 Hack: CoD Modern Warfare Users Bear the Brunt Joe 11 4,836 01-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Joe