Poll: Hot Or Not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
92.86%
13 92.86%
Not
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordana Brewster
I saw Michelle Rodriguez in here so I figured I'd toss in the other hottie of the F&F franchise, as well as the hottie in The Faculty.

[Image: jordana-brewster.jpg]
[Image: jordana_brewster05.jpg]
Good Call. Totally Hot! :clap:
yep hot :wanker: all over her face
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I'm thinking she actually looks kinda ordinary.
Still very good looking, but I don't know if I'd go so far as to say she's hot for a celebrity.
Oh, yeah, she is hot. Love the F&F chicks, just bought the Blue Ray of the new Movie on Wednesday. It has a digital copy, and will be the movie of choice for my flight to Paris on Monday.

She did a bunch of guest spots on Chuck also and looked hot as hell, although overshadowed by Yvonne Strahovski's absolute beauty. :poke:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Oh, yeah, she is hot. Love the F&F chicks, just bought the Blue Ray of the new Movie on Wednesday. It has a digital copy, and will be the movie of choice for my flight to Paris on Monday.

She did a bunch of guest spots on Chuck also and looked hot as hell, although overshadowed by Yvonne Strahovski's absolute beauty. :poke:
Funny there is not a Mule Face hot or not. My guess is you dont want the real answer. The truth hurts
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
she looks like Danica Patrick in that second picture. She looked hot in F&F but after seeing these pictures i'm saying Not
Totally hot, plus didn't she go to an Ivy League Univeristy? Gotta love smart hot chicks
Pete Nice Wrote:Oh, yeah, she is hot. Love the F&F chicks, just bought the Blue Ray of the new Movie on Wednesday. It has a digital copy, and will be the movie of choice for my flight to Paris on Monday.

I love that movie! But I'm biased lol. In the club scene, you'll see 3 girls that have been on the show. When Vin is walking up the stairs to come into the stairs, you can see Alicia walking up behind him on the right. When everyone's outside, that girl with the big ass in the blue dress sitting on the car is Pam. And the dark haired girl dancing by herself in the black dress is Sahar. Then Sahar and Alicia are dancing with Vin after they talk to Campos. I almost got kicked out of the place from screaming so loud lol. There are 5 others in the movie, but you wouldn't see them if you didn't know what they were wearing (although when the idiot white guy is being arrested by Walker, Sophia is one of the girls dancing and making out with the girls in his loft)
If you dont think shes hot you are a fag.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
:whomo:
:whomo:
i bleed green Wrote:If you dont think shes hot you are a fag.
She has a huge forehead and a jawline like matt hughes.
Hot body but her head is unproportional or something

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxim Hot 100 RD 3: 26 Eliza Dushku v 43 Jordanna Brewster Pete Nice 1 1,411 01-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team