Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies that make you Hide
We were watching E! last night and they were saying how Whitney Houston is doing another movie, which prompted them to show clips of the Bodyguard. I told Jim how much I hated that movie and it got me thinking.

What movies would make you want to go to yardwork, clean the gutters, change the oil in the car... anything else just to avoid being tormented by that movie again?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I have 3:

1) TITANIC - 4 hrs I'll never have back
2) BODYGUARD - I wanted to stab my eyes and ears
3) MATRIX REVISITED - What the hell were they thinking?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
1) LOTR - Every single one of them have made me fall asleep

2) Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy - I can't make it past the 2nd chapter of the book and 5 minutes into the movie before I give up and shut it off.
Titanic

Any sex in the city movie
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Any Twilight movie

any harry potter movie
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Twilght and Sex in the City are movies I have not seen at all.

Thought of another one: Brokeback Mountain. My mom rented it and I watched a few minutes, got grossed out and left the room.
I HATE PIE!!
Napoleon Dynamite. I thought that movie was retarded. I didn't even come close to laughing through that whole POS Lame
And definitely anything that's a musical. I really can't sit through one of those.
Musicals....... UGH! :killme:

I did kinda like Grease though.
I HATE PIE!!
Any movie with Michael Cera in it.
I forgot how much I disliked Napeoleon Dynamite until NegaDave mentioned it.
NussieT Wrote:I forgot how much I disliked Napeoleon Dynamite until NegaDave mentioned it.
:grin: I know people that love that movie, and i know people that hate it. For me, if i could meet Napeoleon dynamite in person, i would love to punch him in the face. :beer:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Most Ridiculous Sports Scenes in Movies Beckster 11 5,224 08-06-2013, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Movies that should Never be Remade Beckster 10 4,620 08-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Last Post: i bleed green