Monday 11/07 - Cousin Nate is All the Rage
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:oh well here is this morning f,m,k,a

Fuck
Marry
Kill
Anal

I guess.

I would kill the bubble butt in the white thong then become a polygamist and marry the other three.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have an issue with the Beetle. The original had the engine in the back and I just saw that the new one has the engine under the hood instead.. :eek: It's a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the issue you have with it?

Huh.

Well, I honestly don't give a funk nor wagnal about them. :poke: Oh, but the vase the have built in the dash is gay, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Maybe I'll create a new account on TOMB with the name dudebro_Jones...
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fuck
Marry
Kill
Anal

I guess.

I would kill the bubble butt in the white thong then become a polygamist and marry the other three.

I'm 99% sure that first picture is photoshopped.
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Fuck this guy and his pussy forum. Yeah b/c he was referring to those other nonexistent chicks as ugly....fucking dipshit.

JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:For the record, I wasn't referring to any of the girls on DBN. I was just being an asshole in general. I apologize if it came across as though I was speaking ill towards DBN members.

The war has been over for a long time and it's been nice, I hope to keep it this way.

when did he say that? what war is he talking about?

Short and sweet. We all left TOMB b/c JIW and Irish Ben were changing posts like crazy, moderating people and banning people, completely fucking w/ the board. So the top 10 to 15 posters left and came here. All those top post counts on TOMB, they are since we left for DBN. That was followed by a year long verbal war between the two forums in which time we cleared up any ill will with people like Dildo and Chello, but JIW and a few other continued to talk shit, subtly slipping comments in. There has always been a slight feeling of ill will between the people that stayed there and the founders of DBN ever since. But I guess what it came down to last night is it is OK for JIW to take jabs at DBN all the time and delete our members post for no violation of rules, but if we ever make one simple comment about TOMB, then we get lambasted as if that is all we talk about. Fuucking double standard.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I hate the network at my work.

I just posted about the game last night, and then the post wouldn't go through and I had to start the browser over.

Gonna be one of those days for me I guess Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:Fuck this guy and his pussy forum. Yeah b/c he was referring to those other nonexistent chicks as ugly....fucking dipshit.

JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:For the record, I wasn't referring to any of the girls on DBN. I was just being an asshole in general. I apologize if it came across as though I was speaking ill towards DBN members.

The war has been over for a long time and it's been nice, I hope to keep it this way.

I said my piece to him. That's a cowards response. Just like last time he started shit with me.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Hey Pete... Didn't know the Steelers had to play two teams last night... Ravens and the Refs! Felt bad for Steelers fans after they job jobbed again and again in the game bro!

Final score was Steelers 23, Ravens 13 Refs 13. Some of those PI calls were crap, two of them leading directly to scored, then they call helmet to helmet on a Steeler, leading to a last second FG in the half, but didn't bother to call it on Ray Lewis as he launched himself, helmet first, like a missle into Hines Wards helmet. I guess the rules only apply when the Steelers do it. If Ray Lewis does not get fined for that hit, and fined a lot, I am going to shit in a ziplock and mail it to Roger Godell with the compliments of Steeler Nation.

OH, and Matt, please do not take anything personally I say about TOMB in the upcoming hours and days, I am in no way referring to you, Mercer or Eddie.

You'll all notice he left JDubb off that list...

I consider JDubb a DBN member who also posts on TOMB, not a TOMB member who only comes to DBN to bitch like a pussy. That's right, I said it, bunch of pussies.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.

Anal
Marry
Fuck
KILL

K
A
F
M
Chip Wrote:

Why does that guy have to type in pink anyway?
What a homo.

You just answered your own question
I HATE PIE!!
Something you might not know about me, when I do not like something, I have little trouble voicing my opinion on it.

In good news, I won the DBN fantasy football game of the week between myself and Rockitdawg's Pups.

Joe Wrote:I'm glad the women here are low maintenance and stick around even though the guys on this forum don't shower them with compliments because it's the first time they've ever talked to a woman.

:beer: to the girls of DBN

Hell Yeah!! :high5:

:beer: :beer: :beer:
I HATE PIE!!
I wonder if Josh's wife knows about him trying to solicit T to cheat on his wife with? What a swell guy, let's make him a moderator and man of the fucking month.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT