Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 11/07 - Cousin Nate is All the Rage
Pete Nice Wrote:Fuck this guy and his pussy forum. Yeah b/c he was referring to those other nonexistent chicks as ugly....fucking dipshit.

JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:For the record, I wasn't referring to any of the girls on DBN. I was just being an asshole in general. I apologize if it came across as though I was speaking ill towards DBN members.

The war has been over for a long time and it's been nice, I hope to keep it this way.

Why does that guy have to type in pink anyway?
What a homo.
Joe Wrote:The good thing is you can take all of those games and trade them in if you don't like them. It will get you some cash towards COD and a new headset.

oh yeah. good idea. theres probaly about 10 games.
I'm glad the women here are low maintenance and stick around even though the guys on this forum don't shower them with compliments because it's the first time they've ever talked to a woman.

:beer: to the girls of DBN
Pete Nice Wrote:Fuck this guy and his pussy forum. Yeah b/c he was referring to those other nonexistent chicks as ugly....fucking dipshit.

JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:For the record, I wasn't referring to any of the girls on DBN. I was just being an asshole in general. I apologize if it came across as though I was speaking ill towards DBN members.

The war has been over for a long time and it's been nice, I hope to keep it this way.

when did he say that? what war is he talking about?
@ilikegirlsdaily

Hey Pete... Didn't know the Steelers had to play two teams last night... Ravens and the Refs! Felt bad for Steelers fans after they job jobbed again and again in the game bro!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Joe Wrote:I'm glad the women here are low maintenance and stick around even though the guys on this forum don't shower them with compliments because it's the first time they've ever talked to a woman.

TOMB is a bunch of Beavis and Buttheads trying to get laid.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
javsto Wrote:

when did he say that? what war is he talking about?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAXLEz3INBktmkzwE6zL8...CxJJP8RrEv]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have an issue with the Beetle. The original had the engine in the back and I just saw that the new one has the engine under the hood instead.. :eek: It's a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!
they've been like that for 10 years now. :duh:

Its a shitty car in the first place, junk, and its horrible to work on. Maybe the new one wont be as crappy
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Causing trouble is how Jdubb burns the most calories!

How many calories is that btw? Should I step it up more???

It's less than the elliptical. That much I know.

Well, I need to know how much I should do a day to burn off more calories. :grin:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
oh well here is this morning f,m,k,a
@ilikegirlsdaily
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm glad the women here are low maintenance and stick around even though the guys on this forum don't shower them with compliments because it's the first time they've ever talked to a woman.

TOMB is a bunch of Beavis and Buttheads trying to get laid.

Well, it looks like the Flyers will get a break from Pete bashing.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Hey Pete... Didn't know the Steelers had to play two teams last night... Ravens and the Refs! Felt bad for Steelers fans after they job jobbed again and again in the game bro!

Final score was Steelers 23, Ravens 13 Refs 13. Some of those PI calls were crap, two of them leading directly to scored, then they call helmet to helmet on a Steeler, leading to a last second FG in the half, but didn't bother to call it on Ray Lewis as he launched himself, helmet first, like a missle into Hines Wards helmet. I guess the rules only apply when the Steelers do it. If Ray Lewis does not get fined for that hit, and fined a lot, I am going to shit in a ziplock and mail it to Roger Godell with the compliments of Steeler Nation.

OH, and Matt, please do not take anything personally I say about TOMB in the upcoming hours and days, I am in no way referring to you, Mercer or Eddie.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
javsto Wrote:oh well here is this morning f,m,k,a

Fuck
Marry
Kill
Anal

I guess.
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Final score was Steelers 23, Ravens 13 Refs 13. Some of those PI calls were crap, two of them leading directly to scored, then they call helmet to helmet on a Steeler, leading to a last second FG in the half, but didn't bother to call it on Ray Lewis as he launched himself, helmet first, like a missle into Hines Wards helmet. I guess the rules only apply when the Steelers do it. If Ray Lewis does not get fined for that hit, and fined a lot, I am going to shit in a ziplock and mail it to Roger Godell with the compliments of Steeler Nation.

OH, and Matt, please do not take anything personally I say about TOMB in the upcoming hours and days, I am in no way referring to you, Mercer or Eddie.

You'll all notice he left JDubb off that list...
javsto Wrote:oh well here is this morning f,m,k,a
i can't decide, i like them all

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT