Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerseys
Pete posted a link to one place earlier today and after seeing this one posted on Twitter I figured I'd start a thread for it.

http://www.safejerseys.com

The NFL makes enough money.
Link isn't working Sad
Worked fine for me. Best bet for this stuff though is to hit up a thrift shop in your favorite team's town. There are a couple of really great stores in Pittsburgh that I get all my Steelers swag from...bought a brand new with tags Polamalu jersey for $5 and several t-shirts and sweatshirts for less than that.
I don't trust those "discount jersey" sites.
Pete's site and this one have different Flyer Winter Classic jerseys, and I don't think either is right.
I've read reviews where people get their jerseys, and names are crooked, or colors are off, or the material is wrong.

But, I don't know a lot about football jerseys.
I've always thought the authentic were pretty "cheap" looking.
Is there much difference between replica and authentic?
Do NFL jerseys even have replica and authentic catagories?
I've always used these 2.
Not really discount sites.

http://www.icejerseys.com/index.php
https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/index.cfm
the guys I play baseball with order jerseys, sunglasses and shoes from those offshore companies.

the quality is pretty dece, but the jerseys only have so much life in them before they start falling apart.

I personally don't order it cause I really never wear jerseys
Brampton Wrote:the guys I play baseball with order jerseys, sunglasses and shoes from those offshore companies.

the quality is pretty dece, but the jerseys only have so much life in them before they start falling apart.

When I was younger, I bought a bunch of hockey jerseys.
I don't wear them much any more, but pull them out when I'm going to a game or something.
I have 3 Flyers, 90's era orange, early 2000's era black and 70's era white.
2 Sabres, the white demon buffalo and classic blue and gold
An old sweater style white Canadiens.
A white 'Micracle on Ice' jersey
A blue Chiefs jersey and an orange Oglethorpe
A black Dropkick Murphys
A black San Cristobal Pirates (college that doesn't even have hockey, I just thought it looked cool)
I think that's it.
The guy three doors down from me gets them for $40. I've gotten upwards of 20 for people, and have yet to see one that is not exceptional quality.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:The guy three doors down from me gets them for $40 from China. I've gotten upwards of 20 for people, and have yet to see one that is not exceptional quality.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Hondo Wrote:Worked fine for me. Best bet for this stuff though is to hit up a thrift shop in your favorite team's town. There are a couple of really great stores in Pittsburgh that I get all my Steelers swag from...bought a brand new with tags Polamalu jersey for $5 and several t-shirts and sweatshirts for less than that.
Jdubb, if you ever have this happen with a Jim Kleinsasser jersey, buy it for me.
Chip Wrote:I don't trust those "discount jersey" sites.
Pete's site and this one have different Flyer Winter Classic jerseys, and I don't think either is right.
I've read reviews where people get their jerseys, and names are crooked, or colors are off, or the material is wrong.

But, I don't know a lot about football jerseys.
I've always thought the authentic were pretty "cheap" looking.
Is there much difference between replica and authentic?
Do NFL jerseys even have replica and authentic catagories?

I will vouch for mine, you can trust it, if my friend Marc and I vouch for it, it is good, we are both very picky critical people.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.borntradejersey.com">www.borntradejersey.com</a><!-- w -->
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:the guys I play baseball with order jerseys, sunglasses and shoes from those offshore companies.

I wear jerseys to games and when watching games, especially football.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.borntradejersey.com">www.borntradejersey.com</a><!-- w -->

Pete Nice recommended.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I don't know anything about the link I posted. A bunch of us ordered from some Korean guy online before and for $30 the jersey looks to be better quality than the one I paid $120 for. It's a throw back Reggie White jersey and it even has the Jerome Brown memorial patch on it.
I'm a Vikings jersey rube... over the years I've owned several real authentic Vikings jerseys but never one of these kinds. Maybe its just the Vikings jerseys but to me these "authentic knock-offs" really stick out in the crowd. I can spot one from a mile away. I'm guessing that most of the other teams have jerseys where to hard to tell the difference. With the Vikings jerseys you get fakes where the purple is more blue or the detailing is just slightly off. Living here in Minnesota I see a lot of these types of Packers jerseys and they look just fine, its hard to tell the differences but they are still there and noticeable if you look hard enough.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Matt, the site I posted is not knock offs, they are direct from the manufacturer.

Sent from my taint.