Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday November 1st, 2011........Yep, it's Tuesday
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:what do you do if your ex girlfriend sends you a pic like this???

nsfw <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i.imgur.com/h0FNf.jpg">http://i.imgur.com/h0FNf.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Are they your hands?

btw, those are some really nice tits.

sorry not my hands but I am kinda interested when I saw the giant dog collar around her neck...
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

nsfw <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i.imgur.com/h0FNf.jpg">http://i.imgur.com/h0FNf.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Are they your hands?

sorry not my hands but I am kinda interested when I saw the giant dog collar around her neck...
Maybe Good Egg Dave's hands then?
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Are they your hands?

Is that really your ex or is this a hypothetical?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
okay. I'm inspired. I will blow up my pumpkins later
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Are they your hands?

Is that really your ex or is this a hypothetical?

no, I have never dated or fucked a white chick before. cam close this summer but she ended up being nuts so it never went any farther than just a daily striptease on skype with her and having her do shit to herself for my amusement. I just came across that pic on twitter @ilikegirlsdaily. some dude posted that and is now going crazy as a result.
@ilikegirlsdaily
So my wife went over to her friend Genia's house last night and they handed out candy. We live in a mostly white neighborhood with just a few black families. I stopped by after trick or treat was over and they said all the kids were really nice and said trick or treat and everything except for two girl, they knocked on the door and when they answered these two girls just said "how much can we take", no trick or treat, hello or anything. Genia told them "whatever you want", kind of shocked by the question. The two girls scooped up as much as their hands could hold and left without even saying thank you. They were the only two black kids who came to the house.

Why does a race raise it's youth and instill in their culture to be so rude? I know it does not apply to all black people, but unfortunately, it seems to apply to most that I encounter on a daily basis.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I only teach my kids to be rude to black people. :j/k:
Pete Nice Wrote:So my wife went over to her friend Genia's house last night and they handed out candy. We live in a mostly white neighborhood with just a few black families. I stopped by after trick or treat was over and they said all the kids were really nice and said trick or treat and everything except for two girl, they knocked on the door and when they answered these two girls just said "how much can we take", no trick or treat, hello or anything. Genia told them "whatever you want", kind of shocked by the question. The two girls scooped up as much as their hands could hold and left without even saying thank you. They were the only two black kids who came to the house.

Why does a race raise it's youth and instill in their culture to be so rude? I know it does not apply to all black people, but unfortunately, it seems to apply to most that I encounter on a daily basis.
Sad commentary for sure...
Pete Nice Wrote:So my wife went over to her friend Genia's house last night and they handed out candy. We live in a mostly white neighborhood with just a few black families. I stopped by after trick or treat was over and they said all the kids were really nice and said trick or treat and everything except for two girl, they knocked on the door and when they answered these two girls just said "how much can we take", no trick or treat, hello or anything. Genia told them "whatever you want", kind of shocked by the question. The two girls scooped up as much as their hands could hold and left without even saying thank you. They were the only two black kids who came to the house.

I'm going to say it's less to do with race, and more to do with the standard of living they grew up with.
Are they dumb because they're poor? Or poor because they're dumb?
Chicken or the egg debate that's going no where fast.
Chip Wrote:

I'm going to say it's less to do with race, and more to do with the standard of living they grew up with.

They were about 10 years old and I live in a upper middle class neighborhood, there are no poor kids in my neighborhood.

Hey JDubb, I checked the dates on those newspapers under the marble in my fireplace, 1956, which means that fireplace was put in when the house was built.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

They were about 10 years old and I live in a upper middle class neighborhood, there are no poor kids in my neighborhood.

Around here, the lower class area families take their kids to trick or treat in the nicer neighborhoods because they're safer.
Churchs in Detroit even organize busses to bus kids out into the suburbs.

If that's not the case, I'd just write it off as the kids are little punks who need to be smacked.
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey JDubb, I checked the dates on those newspapers under the marble in my fireplace, 1956, which means that fireplace was put in when the house was built.
Wow, they were ahead of their time. Black and white tile like that would have been pretty flashy for the 50's...
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Around here, the lower class area families take their kids to trick or treat in the nicer neighborhoods because they're safer.
Churchs in Detroit even organize busses to bus kids out into the suburbs.

If that's not the case, I'd just write it off as the kids are little punks who need to be smacked.

I asked a ton of questions of course, that kind of shit interests me. They has no parents or chaperones with them either.

there are no porta potties outside, and none of the construction vatos has come in to use the restroom. I guess they are just peeing and shitting all over behind the used cars. :?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM