Poll: Should there be a License to reproduce?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
20.00%
2 20.00%
Yes
30.00%
3 30.00%
Well DUUH!
10.00%
1 10.00%
not only no but hell no!
0%
0 0%
the government shouldn't have a say
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
License to Conceive
Since it was brought up in another topic. Do you believe that people should have to get a license, or at least show the ability to care for a child (and this includes financialy also) to reproduce?
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Had to go with the last option. I agree with the sentiment of your post 100%, but it's none of the government's business.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
My friends and I have been on board with this idea for quite some time.

With the overpopulation, resource raping going on with the world today, we don't need morons and useless humans overpopulating this planet.
It's a touchy thing, but I imagine that somewhere in the future it will become a necessity. Feeding the population the population is going to become more difficult.

Isn't it funny how when any other species' population gets "too big" people take the initiative to knock those numbers down? More doe licenses are offered on seasons when the deer population is too high. It would be kinda nice to say to these welfare mommas that they can't have six kids that will grow up to be a burden to society. I have cousins, who should never have been allowed to have kids (one had hers taken away from her already and just had another one).
That all said, I don't want to be told how many I am allowed to have either. But I'm not a complete nimrod out there having kids just so I can soak up money from the government.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:My friends and I have been on board with this idea for quite some time.

With the overpopulation, resource raping going on with the world today, we don't need morons and useless humans overpopulating this planet.
:high5:
Hell no, you shouldn't have to get a license to conceive. Reproduction is the most basic instinct of every living thing. I'll be god damned if i'm gonna tell some public official tell me i'm not allowed to have a kid. That's some bullshit.
I can kinda see where you're comin from because it seems like the only people having like 5 kids by 3 different girls are the shittiest people that have no way to provide for their kids. That aside, reproduction is a basic human right and nobody has the right to take that away from you. If they need to regulate shit or make changes due to the financial burden on the government, just tell people leeching off the system, "you're beat" when they come crying with their hands out.
B wants to hunt welfare mommas.
:high5:
I don't know where I stand on the issue, but I would question- who decides who is fit (i.e. allowed) to have kids? The reason I ask is

1) how to avoid the discrimination of minorities? If this rule was enacted 70yrs ago, would african americans be allowed?

2) is it a publicly voted group that then decides? If so- this country does that for school boards and look how horribly run the school system is & how far behind in math and science we are; in particular look at evolution, the majority in some states don't want it taught (e.g. Alabama) so just because the populous decides something, doesn't mean its true or right.

3) you would invoke a positive feedback loop, that is people who are allowed to procreate will have kids similar to the governing body- which in turn would become the ruling body so the next generation would be just like them...

4) you would have to explain how its not eugenics...
I think there should be some kind of way to monitor the situation. People on welfare having more kids just to get more welfare $$ isn't right, but also people like Paris Hilton shouldn't reproduce either. So how do you decide? No felonies in order to have kids? Limit welfare to 2 kids only? Age limits? Don't want 16 year olds having kids, or women over 45? This 7 billionth kid being born in the world is kinda a warning sign. I don't know if anyone watches Terranova but I think that shit could be a problem in the future. Over crowding and no resources.

I didn't vote cause Im not sure which option i agree with.
I probaly couldn't get a liscence. Confusedad:

Good thing I already have some kids. :high5:
Any question that starts with "Should the government control..." is probably going to need a big "no" for an answer.

And I'm sure as hell not paying for this. Can you imagine how much some people out there could clog this system up?
You can't let the government anywhere near an issue like this. Those fucking clowns couldn't pour sand out of a boot if the directions were printed on the heel.

The population bomb is one of the largest issues that man will have to deal with to ensure his survival on the planet and nobody wants to even discuss it, much less deal with it. I suspect Mother Nature eventually will step in with some type of redress. With 7 billion people on this rock we're rapidly reaching the point of critical mass.
Hondo Wrote:You can't let the government anywhere near an issue like this. Those fucking clowns couldn't pour sand out of a boot if the directions were printed on the heel.

The population bomb is one of the largest issues that man will have to deal with to ensure his survival on the planet and nobody wants to even discuss it, much less deal with it. I suspect Mother Nature eventually will step in with some type of redress. With 7 billion people on this rock we're rapidly reaching the point of critical mass.

It all leads back to the Zombie Apocalypse. Only the strong will survive until the undead all rot out or are killed. Then mankind will start over with a population less than the current one of the USA alone. I am kind of looking forward to it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Yeah...once the big cull of the herd comes we should be living high in some primo real estate.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:You can't let the government anywhere near an issue like this. Those fucking clowns couldn't pour sand out of a boot if the directions were printed on the heel.

It all leads back to the Zombie Apocalypse. Only the strong will survive until the undead all rot out or are killed. Then mankind will start over with a population less than the current one of the USA alone. I am kind of looking forward to it.

Rainbow Six hater?