Poll: Do you believe in typical gender roles?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
6 66.67%
No
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gender Roles
Do you believe in typical gender roles?
You mean like women should always wear white like the rest of the kitchen appliances?
YES
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I don't know what is meant by this debate...

Are we saying that males and females are born with different interests vs its completely societally driven?
I'm not having this discussion. We've had it before and the end outcome resulted in me being in preggo rage.
NussieT Wrote:I'm not having this discussion. We've had it before and the end outcome resulted in me being in preggo rage.

So your saying this conversation breaks birth control?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
if this topic says that men cant be stay at home dads......then I'm against it.

I'd love to be at home, and not at work :high5:
Brampton Wrote:if this topic says that men cant be stay at home dads......then I'm against it.

:whomo: and if my girlfriend wants to mow the lawn, I'm not going to say no.
NussieT Wrote:I'm not having this discussion. We've had it before and the end outcome resulted in me being in preggo rage.

Woh woh woh.
Settle down you psycho bitch!
Joe Wrote:

So your saying this conversation breaks birth control?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

No I just don't want to discuss something that in the end will have me ending up pissed off and being told that I'm going preggers rage again. THere is no chance in hell that I am getting pregnant ever again!
I'd be cool working while he does all the housework and stuff. So long as I have a fucking awesome job to pay for it all and he puts out every night after my evening rub down.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:if this topic says that men cant be stay at home dads......then I'm against it.

FUCK YEAH!!!! :high5:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian Wrote:

FOUCK YEAH!!!! :high5:

Or pay or 80% of our household spending....

Yes the woman should stay at home with the kids and make my sammichs while I go out and work my ass off making the money!!

No really, I think that if women got paid as much as men there would be way more lazy ass dudes playing Mr. Mom.......... Let the flamin' begin LOL
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Brian Wrote:

Fuck all that. I gotta date a girl that likes to be a girly girl, i can't have her changing my oil and opening jars for me and shit. I like a girl that needs me for shit like that, even if she fakes it. In fact i kinda like a chick playing up how she needs help with shit, makes me feel like the man :?