Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor.......
LeNeve Wrote:If Chip had a pet it would be a one eyed monster shark.

He does....
I'm listening to clips from a debate from presidential wanna bees, and one guy just made the other guy cry I think. I don't know the names.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:wait. you sell generators?
Yep. Well I don't actually sell them, I manage the tech help desk for the generators we make.
got a link to these generators, are they as quiet as the hondas? Any discounts to be had?

They aren't the generators you are thinking of... I don't think they make them that small..
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:got a link to these generators, are they as quiet as the hondas? Any discounts to be had?
Haha, http://www.cumminsonan.com/
P3027 manual start with wheel kit. @ $200.00
P5350 manual start with wheel kit @ $400.00
P5350c manual start, CARB with wheel kit @ $400.00

I can email you more info if interested.

Well I was wrong...
jdubb is a terrible salesman
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, I'm replacing a axle seal on a Tiguan. Front right, and I cant find the specialty tools anywhere. No one has ever used them, so I ask my manager if we've ever ordered them. He looks it up and finds we don't, then asks me if thats why every single vehicle that we've replaced these seals have returned leaking?

He then calls a couple other dealers to see if we can borrow theirs, and they don't have them either, and wonder if thats why they have the same problem with the vehicles returning with a leak

Wtf

bunch of shade trees running around up there.
its not like our manager wont immediately buy the tools. People are too lazy.

As soon as one vehicle comes in that requires a specialty tool it should be purchased at least that's what I did when I ran the shop. You never know when that shit will turn into a recall or when multiple failures will occur.
Derick Wrote:jdubb is a terrible salesman

It's not like he actually works for Cummins sales you know,...
javsto Wrote:im an animal person, I have 3 dogs @ home, a cat that I found on the street as a kitten, two cockatiels, a bunch of fish and a vieled chameleon. I love them all, everything except rats and bugs.

I grew up next to a little creek that people liked to dump their animal into that they didn't want any more. They would put puppies or kittens in a bag and throw them in the water to drown them. It was sick. We took in a lot of strays and usually were able to find new homes for the majority of them. If you don't want you pet having babies have them fucking fixed dammit!!! :rant:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Hey Pokes!!!! How's Sarah!?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
javsto Wrote:im an animal person, I have 3 dogs @ home, a cat that I found on the street as a kitten, two cockatiels, a bunch of fish and a vieled chameleon. I love them all, everything except rats and bugs.

I grew up next to a little creek that people liked to dump their animal into that they didn't want any more. They would put puppies or kittens in a bag and throw them in the water to drown them. It was sick. We took in a lot of strays and usually were able to find new homes for the majority of them. If you don't want you pet having babies have them fucking fixed dammit!!! :rant:

My brother found three kittens in a rubbermaid tote with the lid on in it in the middle of the football field. One went to his ex girfriends sisters place and I took two of them. It was hot out that day like 90F. I felt so bad for them... they were just kittens maybe two or three weeks old.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Im used to seeing that on Tom & Jerry and always expect the cute and lovable mouse to hear thier cries of pain and come running out of his liitle house and rescue them at the last minute.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Derick Wrote:jdubb is a terrible salesman

yes he is. no wonder he is always getting fired.
I went to my local pet store to pick up some superworms and goliath worms and I didnt even notice that right next to my hand there was this HUGE fucking tarantula, a bird eating type in this round plastic cylander type cage and after I noticed moving out the corner of my eye, I almost fucking shit myself.

Ive never seen a spider that big except in movies and it totally freaked me out. whats worse was when one of the sales dudes threw a white mouse in there and to see the thing pounce on it and chew it alive and hearing it s bones crunching while its screaming in its little white mouse voice. :killme:
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:I went to my local pet store to pick up some superworms and goliath worms and I didnt even notice that right next to my hand there was this HUGE fucking tarantula, a bird eating type in this round plastic cylander type cage and after I noticed moving out the corner of my eye, I almost fucking shit myself.

Ive never seen a spider that big except in movies and it totally freaked me out. whats worse was when one of the sales dudes threw a white mouse in there and to see the thing pounce on it and chew it alive and hearing it s bones crunching while its screaming in its little white mouse voice. :killme:

I hate that story.
So the title of todays IST is We're poor. My ad at the moment is for some private jet company to fly you to islands and shit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM