Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor.......
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
javsto Wrote:what about these sicko's in south florida who are dumping dogs in the everglades to die because they dont want to care for them anymore. here is the news link
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/video/miamicbs4-15750840/s-fla-rescue-saving-dogs-dumped-in-the-everglades-26992796.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Fmiamicbs4-15750840%252Fs-fla-rescue-saving-dogs-dumped-in-the-everglades-26992796.html">http://news.yahoo.com/video/miamicbs4-1 ... 92796.html</a><!-- m -->

I hate people who are ignorant enough to do that. :riot:

im an animal person, I have 3 dogs @ home, a cat that I found on the street as a kitten, two cockatiels, a bunch of fish and a vieled chameleon. I love them all, everything except rats and bugs.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Lutz described the animals found as "mature, very big and aggressive." The farm was home to a plethora of species including grizzly bears, black bears, lions, tigers and cheetahs.

Police were warning residents in the area to stay inside to keep safe, and area schools were ordered closed for Wednesday as a precaution. So far, no members of the public were known to have been hurt or killed by the animals.

I would like to know how all those animals got loose.

Apparently, the owner of the farm was found dead.
And all the cages were opened.
They're not saying how he died.

Yeah, I saw that. So, did he do it or some friggin moron(s)? I hope they report what happened. I blame PETA.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:got a link to these generators, are they as quiet as the hondas? Any discounts to be had?
Haha, http://www.cumminsonan.com/
P3027 manual start with wheel kit. @ $200.00
P5350 manual start with wheel kit @ $400.00
P5350c manual start, CARB with wheel kit @ $400.00

I can email you more info if interested.
oh. JDubb getting his sales figures up today. He does sell small generators. :high5:
to get the power output i need out of a generator, i need a much larger model, than with the honda, which seems to be less portable then. also seems to be much louder, since its rated at 59 db at 7 meters (21 feet away???)
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
p200ie price?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I just googled JDubbs generators. I think JDubb is lying. I didn't see anything connecting JDubb to generators.
So, I'm replacing a axle seal on a Tiguan. Front right, and I cant find the specialty tools anywhere. No one has ever used them, so I ask my manager if we've ever ordered them. He looks it up and finds we don't, then asks me if thats why every single vehicle that we've replaced these seals have returned leaking?

He then calls a couple other dealers to see if we can borrow theirs, and they don't have them either, and wonder if thats why they have the same problem with the vehicles returning with a leak

Wtf
Brampton Wrote:So, I'm replacing a axle seal on a Tiguan. Front right, and I cant find the specialty tools anywhere. No one has ever used them, so I ask my manager if we've ever ordered them. He looks it up and finds we don't, then asks me if thats why every single vehicle that we've replaced these seals have returned leaking?

He then calls a couple other dealers to see if we can borrow theirs, and they don't have them either, and wonder if thats why they have the same problem with the vehicles returning with a leak

Wtf

Shut up dick fart.
1-800-888-6626.
There was no one named JDubb at this toll free cummins tech support number.
I'm sending an angry e mail now.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, I'm replacing a axle seal on a Tiguan. Front right, and I cant find the specialty tools anywhere. No one has ever used them, so I ask my manager if we've ever ordered them. He looks it up and finds we don't, then asks me if thats why every single vehicle that we've replaced these seals have returned leaking?

Wtf

Shut up dick fart.
Yes sir Confusedad:

Wtf

bunch of shade trees running around up there.
LeNeve Wrote:

Wtf

bunch of shade trees running around up there.
its not like our manager wont immediately buy the tools. People are too lazy.
Joe Wrote:I'm afraid you all are going to have to settle for weddings in Vegas.

Including you!?
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Weird and confirmed real, not photoshopped:

[Image: cyclops-shark-111017_124158.jpg]
Weirf

It was cut out of the belly of a pregnant shark. They figure it would never have survived outside of the womb. Still freaky looking.

Here I am eating my most wonderfully delicious pancakes for breakfast and you have to show some creeped ass thing that came out of shark... Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM