Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 10/19/2011 - We're poor.......
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Lutz described the animals found as "mature, very big and aggressive." The farm was home to a plethora of species including grizzly bears, black bears, lions, tigers and cheetahs.

Police were warning residents in the area to stay inside to keep safe, and area schools were ordered closed for Wednesday as a precaution. So far, no members of the public were known to have been hurt or killed by the animals.

I would like to know how all those animals got loose.

Apparently, the owner of the farm was found dead.
And all the cages were opened.
They're not saying how he died.
Chip Wrote:Lutz described the animals found as "mature, very big and aggressive." The farm was home to a plethora of species including grizzly bears, black bears, lions, tigers and cheetahs.

Police were warning residents in the area to stay inside to keep safe, and area schools were ordered closed for Wednesday as a precaution. So far, no members of the public were known to have been hurt or killed by the animals.

A, O, OH WAY TO GO OHIO
LeNeve Wrote:

A, O, OH WAY TO GO OHIO

Fucking grizzly bears, black bears, lions, tigers and cheetahs are on the loose in Ohio.
I heard wolves on the radio this morning too.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:and wtf????

http://outrageousluxury.com/?p=7873
I hope it comes with one of our generators inside :grin:
wait. you sell generators?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:

If I had an exotic animal farm, and the people of town had been hassling me about it for years, and bugging me, then found out I had cancer or something. I might open all the cages, then take a bunch of sleeping pills with whiskey.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Yep. Well I don't actually sell them, I manage the tech help desk for the generators we make.
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Weird and confirmed real, not photoshopped:

[Image: cyclops-shark-111017_124158.jpg]

bake it a pie, now that would be real :rock:

:finger:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

now they just talked about this topic on the stern show news segment and it was reported that they were legally kept on the farm so maybe it was some sort of animal rescue farm or circus holding area and either escaped on their own or were released by some sort of animal rescue nutbags, sorta like in that 27 days movie who tried to save those chimps from that research lab. just speculation of course.
@ilikegirlsdaily
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Yep. Well I don't actually sell them, I manage the tech help desk for the generators we make.
got a link to these generators, are they as quiet as the hondas? Any discounts to be had?
We should make Ohio and Florida into their own countries. Then have a war with them. Then just leave them all fucked up. Like our own personal third world countries. Then store things there, like old reactors from power plants, and christmas decorations.
LeNeve Wrote:We should make Ohio and Florida into their own countries. Then have a war with them. Then just leave them all fucked up. Like our own personal third world countries. Then store things there, like old reactors from power plants, and christmas decorations.

Texas too?
javsto Wrote:what about these sicko's in south florida who are dumping dogs in the everglades to die because they dont want to care for them anymore. here is the news link
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/video/miamicbs4-15750840/s-fla-rescue-saving-dogs-dumped-in-the-everglades-26992796.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Fmiamicbs4-15750840%252Fs-fla-rescue-saving-dogs-dumped-in-the-everglades-26992796.html">http://news.yahoo.com/video/miamicbs4-1 ... 92796.html</a><!-- m -->

I hate people who are ignorant enough to do that. :riot:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb sales cumming generators. or caterpillar. I don't remember. I think they are the big generators, for hospitals and shit.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:We should make Ohio and Florida into their own countries. Then have a war with them. Then just leave them all fucked up. Like our own personal third world countries. Then store things there, like old reactors from power plants, and christmas decorations.

Texas too?

Yes, as soon as my Mom moves somewhere else.
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb sales cumming generators. or caterpillar. I don't remember. I think they are the big generators, for hospitals and shit.
thats not what I want.

Looking at something like this
[Image: eu2000i.gif]

http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/produ...=EU2000IKN

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM