Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Radio
I need a new Sirius radio. What's a good radio with a big display? I also want one what has something like a dial to make changing channels easier.
Anyone know if this will work for me since I started with a Sirius subscription?

http://shop.siriusxm.com/xm/ctl10600/cp4...ehicle_kit
They all look like shit to me in Best Buy.

I am glad mine is built it, I love it. I still have my starmate 2 at home that I use when doing office work. I like it b/c I can pause it. I wish I could pause my car one, still would rather have my in dash though.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Mine is like that, it's a Sportser, 5 I think.
I use it in my car, have a dock at home and one at work.
I love it.
That's the thing Pete, They make the connector for Toyota and it works with my truck, but I like having the ability to take the radio in the house. After looking at the selection Best Buy has I think all the Sirius radios look like shit. XM has nicer stuff. I might just have to buy a new Mustang to get the radio I want.
I guess they stopped making the Sportster. All the sirius units are those Blue Screen radios like from 1999
Fuck it's $170 for the kit to integrate it with my factory radio.
Joe Wrote:Fuck it's $170 for the kit to integrate it with my factory radio.

The car dock I have has an aux port on the side, and my car radio has an aux input.
I have the power and antenna wires run through my dash so they're out of the way, so only the aux cable is out.
It's not too bad.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Fuck it's $170 for the kit to integrate it with my factory radio.

The car dock I have has an aux port on the side, and my car radio has an aux input.
I have the power and antenna wires run through my dash so they're out of the way, so only the aux cable is out.
It's not too bad.

I have a Stiletto on my dash right now, but it's kind of jacked up and I was looking to replace it. I figured if I could integrate it into the factory radio I could use my steering wheel controls. I could probably reactivate my old Starmate or buy a Starmate 5 for $40
did you check out tss radio? They have all sorts of cool shit
I love my Starmate.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
They are suppose to be releasing a bunch of new radio's for the holiday season this year, I would wait to see what comes out
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
New Radio just released.

http://www.digitalhome.ca/2011/10/sirius...-channels/