Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Age
The wife and I had this wine last night with diner. BBQ ribs on the grill, corn on the cob and BBQ Beans. Usually with BBQ ribs, you should have a White Zinfandel or a Reisling, but I NEVER buy White Zin, as it is mostly shit wine, and we drank our last Reisling about a month ago.

This is a VERY unique wine. It is a white Argenitinian wine, made by Valentin Bianchi http://www.vbianchi.com. It is a Mendoza. It has a twist top, which, as I have stated before, I have a hard time trusting. But that is not as big a deal with whites. This wine is fruity, somewhat sweet and has a slight carbonation to it. Very interesting. Kind of like a chardonay mixed with champagne. I discovered this wine when I was in Houston a few months ago for my buddies birthday. His wife's mother owns a nice winebar/restaurant. She had this wine. She prides herself in only carrying wines that you will not find anywhere else. And this wine is VERY hard to find. There are a few places on the internet that say they sell it, but are usually out of stock. It took me 3 months to find a bottle in a store, I got it last week when I was in NYC. The only two places I know of that you can walk in and buy it, are my buddies wife's mothers place in Houston and the Wine Chateau in Metuchan, NJ. When I went to the wine Chateau last Monday, they only had 11 bottles, and it was in the warehouse. I bought 5 of them. I challenge JDubb and Chelo to find another place that sells this stuff. Oh yeah, and it was only $7.99 a bottle!!

It also comes in a rose. If you look into the bottle, at the back of the label, there is artwork there also.

I think Iva would like this wine also. It is a good wine for beginners and people who do not like dry wine.

[Image: NEW%20AGE1.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]