Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 10/07/2011 - Rich loses $100 bet...suck it Yankees
JDubb, and Derick sitting in a tree
Lithium is fucking rocking this morning :rock:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I have a question for you car guys...
So theoretically I may have rubbed my fender along the side of my garage door and transferred house paint onto my fender. Does anyone know of a solvent that wont damage my car but remove the house paint safely?
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Iphone 4s ordered
Where did you pre-order?
http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/sh...TAyNTQzMjI
You went directly to Apple, cool. I got an email from AT&T and Best Buy this morning telling me to pre-order through them.
i tried using att, but since i have the unlimited data, it told me unlimited data was not available, so fuck it, i used apple and it allowed the unlimited data
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
JDubb Wrote:I have a question for you car guys...
So theoretically I may have rubbed my fender along the side of my garage door and transferred house paint onto my fender. Does anyone know of a solvent that wont damage my car but remove the house paint safely?
hypothetically speaking
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Just rub your fender against another car that's the same color as yours.
that "class" I went to last night was supposed to show us how to use this 6,000 dollar scan tool we just bought. The "instructor" showed us how to turn it on, and hook it up to the car, and go through the menus. All things we all know how to do anyway. After that he started trying to sell us specialty, expensive, tools from OTC. son of a bitch. We took off when that shit started going down. still wasted 4.5 hours of my life. kind of. Still get overtime pay, so I guess it was worth it.

Give me the scan tool, a vehicle, the internet, and about an hour or so, and I'll know everything there is to know about that scan tool.
you should be able to wash it off. if not try some lighter fluid. it evaporates quick, and wont damage the clearcoat
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If Im out past 3 drinking, I'm usually a no call, no show for work. Chip is a proffesional drinker.

Well, to be honest, I got home about 1:30

1:30, I will call, but still wont show up.
Asians are fucking weird.

[youtube]enbU6LHLZLk[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:that "class" I went to last night was supposed to show us how to use this 6,000 dollar scan tool we just bought. The "instructor" showed us how to turn it on, and hook it up to the car, and go through the menus. All things we all know how to do anyway. After that he started trying to sell us specialty, expensive, tools from OTC. son of a bitch. We took off when that shit started going down. still wasted 4.5 hours of my life. kind of. Still get overtime pay, so I guess it was worth it.

Give me the scan tool, a vehicle, the internet, and about an hour or so, and I'll know everything there is to know about that scan tool.
what scanner are you guys using?

did they switch from the IDS?
Brampton Wrote:
you should be able to wash it off. if not try some lighter fluid. it evaporates quick, and wont damage the clearcoat
:whomo: just rub it off, you know you rub it
Brampton Wrote:
Thanks bro, that is what I was looking for.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If Im out past 3 drinking, I'm usually a no call, no show for work. Chip is a proffesional drinker.

Well, to be honest, I got home about 1:30

1:30, I will call, but still wont show up.

I'm fucking tired now.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:that "class" I went to last night was supposed to show us how to use this 6,000 dollar scan tool we just bought. The "instructor" showed us how to turn it on, and hook it up to the car, and go through the menus. All things we all know how to do anyway. After that he started trying to sell us specialty, expensive, tools from OTC. son of a bitch. We took off when that shit started going down. still wasted 4.5 hours of my life. kind of. Still get overtime pay, so I guess it was worth it.

what scanner are you guys using?

did they switch from the IDS?

we got a genisys evo, so we can do any vehicle. The chevy dealer closed, and no one likes using the independant guys here anymore, cause they suck. WE still have 3 IDS though, and they kick the shit out of any scan tool I've ever used.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip