Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-Cane Rum
This is my favorite Rum. Almost every other Rum is made by turning sugar cane pressings into molasses and then fermenting into rum. 10-Cane uses just the first press and directly makes that into Rum. What you get is amazing stuff. Very light, sweet, and without that normal aftertaste.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Never tried it, but have heard of it. Might give it a try.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Never tried it, but have heard of it. Might give it a try.
Have you seen this in PA? I normally pick up a different kind of rum whenever I run out, but I know I haven't had that yet.
Not sure about PA, but I have seen it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Anybody tried this yet?
No, but I didn't know about it til now..... Just might have to find it....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I haven't tried it but have heard about it. From what I have been told it is really good.
It is... At least I think so. I just hoped one of you had tried it. Beckster, it isn't a spiced rum so I'm not sure how much you would like it since you tend to talk up the spiced. But it is still damn good and smooth.
Pokes28 Wrote:It is... At least I think so. I just hoped one of you had tried it. Beckster, it isn't a spiced rum so I'm not sure how much you would like it since you tend to talk up the spiced. But it is still damn good and smooth.

I do prefer the spiced rum over the standard stuff, but I will drink the regular rum too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I found a few cheap flexible flasks on hideyourbooze.com that allowed me to sneak in some 10 Cane to the Cotton Bowl. Saved a butt ton of money.