Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fryday, Saptamburr twenny-three '011....Vick is a go
just drive by some random person jogging or something, and whip a banana at him. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

you just got curious georged mo sucka!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my daughter went on a field trip to see native americans in a town called medicine lodge. I think thats over by wichita. like 4 hours away maybe. thats a long damn time on a school bus.
Any amount of time on a school bus is a long time. I hated riding the school bus.

they needed some parents to volunteer to go. I was going to do it, because I think native american stuff is cool, and it was all paid. Then I heard about going on a school bus. fuck that. My ancestors didn't fight the indians just so I could go ride on a school bus for 8 hours.

:roflmao:

Well, if their ancestors won, you'd be riding your dumb horses to see a "european town called Small Pox Lodge"
small pox lodge sucks
Chip Wrote:Well, if their ancestors won, you'd be riding your dumb horses to see a "european town called Small Pox Lodge"
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
i'm doing absolutly nothing today
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
ugh. motor head
Derick Wrote:i'm doing absolutly nothing today
I'm just sitting here waiting for time to pass so I can go home. I should just leave now.
JDubb Wrote:
I'm just sitting here waiting for time to pass so I can go home. I should just leave now.
That's what I'm doing too. I'm pretty sure i'm going to leave in a few minutes.
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Confusedad:
I've got a bunch of shit to do, and I don't know if I'm going home at noon, or 5:30
eventually my boss is going to come ask me what i'm up to today. I'm totally going to give him a bs answer and continue to do nothing
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
I have to wait til noon than I'm out of here. I have to go by the factory to pick something up than I'm homeward bound.
Yep, I'm leaving :cya:
I've got a shit ton to do also. my boss didn't come in today.
Brian Wrote:Yep, I'm leaving :cya:

leavy leaverton.
LeNeve Wrote:I've got a shit ton to do also. my boss didn't come in today.
he still trying to figure out who drank all his beer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday 01/09/15: It's Fryday Chip 47 493 01-09-2015, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 8/30/11 Eagles sign Vick to big money..... Pete Nice 263 1,643 08-31-2011, 12:50 AM
Last Post: i bleed green