Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fryday, Saptamburr twenny-three '011....Vick is a go
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:What team has racist fans?
Oh, RED WINGS

Racist? Just because they wear orange and got out-played?

You didn't hear?
Someone threw a banana at a black Flyer during the shoot out.

Missed that... :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:my daughter went on a field trip to see native americans in a town called medicine lodge. I think thats over by wichita. like 4 hours away maybe. thats a long damn time on a school bus.
Any amount of time on a school bus is a long time. I hated riding the school bus.
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What was that score last night? oh... 4 to 3 RED WINGS :rock:

What team has racist fans?
Oh, RED WINGS

You didn't hear?

hockey is awesome now. :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my daughter went on a field trip to see native americans in a town called medicine lodge. I think thats over by wichita. like 4 hours away maybe. thats a long damn time on a school bus.
Any amount of time on a school bus is a long time. I hated riding the school bus.

they needed some parents to volunteer to go. I was going to do it, because I think native american stuff is cool, and it was all paid. Then I heard about going on a school bus. fuck that. My ancestors didn't fight the indians just so I could go ride on a school bus for 8 hours.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:hey teacher, leave those kids alone
I hate Pink Floyd :killme:
:high5:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What was that score last night? oh... 4 to 3 RED WINGS :rock:

What team has racist fans?
Oh, RED WINGS
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:whats a good station to listen to this morning. octane is sucking gay asshole already
friday morning I listen to Jay Thomas in 101
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Oh, RED WINGS

You didn't hear?

hockey is awesome now. :roflmao:

Someone did that in Montreal or Ottawa about 10 years ago.
I think they threw it at Kevin Weekes.
Chip Wrote:
Oh, RED WINGS

You didn't hear?
I posted that in Hockey Offseason this morning
Football picks are up in football now
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Oh, RED WINGS

You didn't hear?
I posted that in Hockey Offseason this morning

90% of my twitter feed has been about that since it happened last night.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

they needed some parents to volunteer to go. I was going to do it, because I think native american stuff is cool, and it was all paid. Then I heard about going on a school bus. fuck that. My ancestors didn't fight the indians just so I could go ride on a school bus for 8 hours.

how else did u think they were going to get there? star trek transporter? why didnt u volunteer then go in your own car?
@ilikegirlsdaily
Brampton Wrote:Football picks are up in football now
I also posted in TOMB, trying to get additional DBN traffic and converts.
I want to throw a banana at someone. anyone. I've never done that.
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

how else did u think they were going to get there? star trek transporter? why didnt u volunteer then go in your own car?

I thought they were going to take the new nice bus. like the kind football teams use. and the reason they wanted parents to go, was to watch the kids, which includes being the enforcer on the bus for 8 hours.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday 01/09/15: It's Fryday Chip 47 493 01-09-2015, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 8/30/11 Eagles sign Vick to big money..... Pete Nice 263 1,643 08-31-2011, 12:50 AM
Last Post: i bleed green