Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 09/19 - International Talk Like a Pirate Day (ITLAPD)
Brampton Wrote:so did everyone watch the fight on the weekend?

Me neither :roll:
:crank:
I lost interest in boxing in the 90's. :yawn:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I am finally starting to feel old.

I played catcher for my entire baseball game on sunday, and I can barely walk today. Getting old sucks.....right JDubb?
:high5: :finger:
Confusedad: finger?
Brampton Wrote:well....how was everyones weekend?
:? It made last weekend seem like a tupperware party.
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I played catcher for my entire baseball game on sunday, and I can barely walk today. Getting old sucks.....right JDubb?

finger blasted
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

For pointing out I'm old. :grin:
JDubb Wrote:

:crank:
I lost interest in boxing in the 90's. :yawn:
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
:? It made last weekend seem like a tupperware party.
I've been waiting to read this story...
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

For pointing out I'm old. :grin:
fine

yes.
It was alright. I'm glad I didn't pay for it. I had more fun at the after party.

I fell victim to the hype.
My weekend was full of work. Went to deer lease Friday and fixed some deer stands, put out a food plot, fixed my feeder, moved my bow stand, cut up a buncha fire wood. Then Sunday got to move all my wifes garage sale crap to 3 different places. Thank god she is finally done with having garae sales. So tired of hauling all those damn clothes around. Looking forward to deer hunt this year though.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I think I picked up a part time/work from home job.
It might actually pay more per hour then my full time job.
So, I wonder how long it'll be before it turns into my full time job.
Prostitutes normally take their Johns to motels, but if you want to bring them back to your place, who am I to judge.
:roflmao:

Hey, you guys are a riot!
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think I picked up a part time/work from home job.
It might actually pay more per hour then my full time job.
So, I wonder how long it'll be before it turns into my full time job.
Prostitutes normally take their Johns to motels, but if you want to bring them back to your place, who am I to judge.
:roflmao:

Hey, you guys are a riot!
[Image: user83559_pic43268_1255723460.gif]
Well Friday night was a typical boring night in Kansas. I got a 12 pack went out to the ranch and rode horses. Thats it.

Saturday the plan was to stay in town and watch the fight at my friends house. His wife wouldn't let him, so his brother bought it in another town, so we all went down there together. Drinking wathcing the fight, a few people there I didn't know, about 50 people total.

There were three fist fights after the boxing match, in my friends front yard. Cops came everytime.

He lives in a really nice neighborhood, and has a really nice house too.

After the fight we went to his garage, to hang out so his kids and wife could sleep. Big garage, 3 car, with a good sized room off to the side to hang out in. So about 15 of us are out there, at 3 or so in the morning. These other guys were doing coke off the trunk of a grand prix. A bunch of coke, big ass pile, and a bunch of lines. Then someone knocks on the door. I know how it sounds when cops knock on the door, this was the cops again. I just dipped off into the shadows, and went out into the side yard, then snuck up to my friends house.

After awhile my friend comes in. tells me when they figured out it was a cop, they threw all that coke on the ground. The cop was just there to see who parked their car in the alley, and needed them to move it. He didn't even go inside the garage. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Sunday was rest day. I slept from 6am until this morning pretty much. I still feel tired.
LeNeve Wrote:Well Friday night was a typical boring night in Kansas. I got a 12 pack went out to the ranch and rode horses. Thats it.

Saturday the plan was to stay in town and watch the fight at my friends house. His wife wouldn't let him, so his brother bought it in another town, so we all went down there together. Drinking wathcing the fight, a few people there I didn't know, about 50 people total.

There were three fist fights after the boxing match, in my friends front yard. Cops came everytime.

He lives in a really nice neighborhood, and has a really nice house too.

After the fight we went to his garage, to hang out so his kids and wife could sleep. Big garage, 3 car, with a good sized room off to the side to hang out in. So about 15 of us are out there, at 3 or so in the morning. These other guys were doing coke off the trunk of a grand prix. A bunch of coke, big ass pile, and a bunch of lines. Then someone knocks on the door. I know how it sounds when cops knock on the door, this was the cops again. I just dipped off into the shadows, and went out into the side yard, then snuck up to my friends house.

After awhile my friend comes in. tells me when they figured out it was a cop, they threw all that coke on the ground. The cop was just there to see who parked their car in the alley, and needed them to move it. He didn't even go inside the garage. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JEEBUS!.......I've never seen a line of coke in person, let alone a big ass pile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT