Poll: Is Katy Perry Hot or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
84.62%
22 84.62%
No
15.38%
4 15.38%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katy Perry
I dunno what it is about this chick but something about her turns me on just about every time I see her. Maybe its the tittays I dunno but something about her makes my motor run

[Image: katy_perry.jpg]
[Image: katy-perry.jpg]
[Image: imgKaty%20Perry8.jpg]
She does have some big ol titties on a nice tight little body. I bet she is a freak also. She will be in playboy some time soon.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
She's hot. Has that classic look, but at the same time, a little wild. Very doable!
I just wanted to comment on her.

There is nothing at all physically wrong with this chick. I would definitely :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop:
I would totally pull a captain stabbin on that nussie
It's the amazing boobs, other than that she does have a nice little body now. But the boobs just make up for any of her average flaws. So she is hot in my book.
She has a great body.
Oh yeah, :hitit: Nice body to tit ratio.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
B-Town Bomber Wrote:There is nothing at all physically wrong with this chick.
She doesn't really do it for me. I think she's average at best
Most of these normal chicks are better looking.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.doubleviking.com/hotties/main.php">http://www.doubleviking.com/hotties/main.php</a><!-- m -->
negadave Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:There is nothing at all physically wrong with this chick.
She doesn't really do it for me. I think she's average at best
Most of these normal chicks are better looking.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.doubleviking.com/hotties/main.php">http://www.doubleviking.com/hotties/main.php</a><!-- m -->
I checked it out. I gotta agree, thats a lot of hot assssssss!
Go to the web browser and visit  mcafee.com/activate and then sign in McAfee antivirus account. Then type the 25-digit McAfee Product Key to get started with it. Accessible for Mcafee Antivirus Theft Protection Standard, Plus and Premium as it were. Protection is endorsed and managed by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company under gathering or cover policy(ies) all at mcafee.com/activate for more user interface.
Antivirus is a software that provides a wide variety of virus detection and blocks malware available at mcafee.com/activate which includes malicious websites, rootkits, Trojans, viruses and phishing schemes. Mcafee activate at mcafee.com/activate is simple through retailcard. In 3 steps you can get started with McAfee security. Go through with the link given here: mcafee.com/activate for easy assistance.
Mcafee Internet Security is the best ever antivirus to ensure that your device is safe from threats.. Get started with mcafee at mcafee.com/activate and it also detects viruses and malware without having them in its virus detection library. Go to your mcafee.com/activate and Open it. Enter the 25 digits alpha-numeric product key and complete the process of activation in just few easy steps given at mcafee.com/activate.
McAfee AntiVirus provides award-winning protection for your computers/PCs or laptops (Windows, Macs), smartphones and tablets. Visit mcafee.com/activate to start protecting your device today. Internet Security provides trusted mcafee.com/activate antivirus and identity protection for your computers/PCs or laptops, smartphones and tablets at mcafee.com/activate try it today. Simply visit mcafee.com/activate if you are facing any troubles.
Using mcafee.com/activate as an anti-virus provides you with the safety shields to stop malicious files from entering in the Desktop, laptop/smartphone via malware, spyware, rootkit and Trojan horses because mcafee.com/activate is one of the best online security programs that provide security and safe online browsing at mcafee.com/activate and protects all your valuable data.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Katy Perry Naked? Pete Nice 15 7,399 06-23-2011, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Katie Perry negadave 17 5,591 11-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Joe