Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
look like we have a new board
TOMB appears to be down again today. It must be driving Covino nuts that he can't see who's hating on him.
Brian in NY Wrote:TOMB appears to be down again today. It must be driving Covino nuts that he can't see who's hating on him.

Oh he can see who is hating on him, just not on TOMB. But he is looking...... :roll:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
You know its funny, I listen to the replays and I have been hearing a lot more of what the people want and a lot less BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

(South Park learning moment) See Covino learned something today, simple capitalism theory works: Provide a service that people desire and they will want it. Just because people don't have degrees in Radio Communication and KROK van keys, doesn't mean they don't have good ideas on keeping the show interesting. :o
Arkansas Red Wrote:You know its funny, I listen to the replays and I have been hearing a lot more of what the people want and a lot less BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

(South Park learning moment) See Covino learned something today, simple capitalism theory works: Provide a service that people desire and they will want it. Just because people don't have degrees in Radio Communication and KROK van keys, doesn't mean they don't have good ideas on keeping the show interesting. :o

Where can i get certified to drive a KROQ van and be cool and self rightous like Covino?
Rooski Wrote:
Arkansas Red Wrote:You know its funny, I listen to the replays and I have been hearing a lot more of what the people want and a lot less BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

Where can i get certified to drive a KROQ van and be cool and self rightous like Covino?

I want a matchbox car replica of the KROQ van... :rock: