Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victor Ortiz vs Maywether
Okay. I'm not much of a boxing fan, but I watched that 24/7 show about this fight last night at my friends house. Now I'm really pumped about it.

Victor Ortiz is actually from my area (Southwest Kansas). I had no idea. I hope Ortiz wins, and I hope he wins big. I kind of have my doubts though. Seems like he gets knocked the fuck out alot.

Maywether can eat a bowl of dicks, him and his whole entourage. Fuck him, what an asshole. They showed Maywether and 50 cent burning 100 dollar bills. That shit pisses me off.
Victor's brother is a truck driver, and he (the brother) actually made sure to say he was. "I'm Tito Ortiz, and I'm a truck driver"

I think his name was Tito. Maybe not.
Damn. I'm listening to the replay right now at work. C&R are talking about this. I'm pulling a Rich Davis "we've landed on the moon" moment.

oh well. Glad I'm caught up with this fight hype now.

Glad I'm hearing this replay for the first time too. First time I've ever been interested when they talk boxing.
Mayweather is annoying. I really hope he loses.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I fucking HATE Mayweather more than I have ever hated a boxer. Arrogant pussy prick. He is afraid to actually fight and would rather dance.

I hope Ortiz kills him. But I am sure the cocky little prick will end up winning. I think Manny P is the only person who will beat Gayweather.

I hate him even more now that LeNeve said they were burning $100 bills. Instead of acting like ninjas, why didn't they donate that money to charity?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I fucking HATE Mayweather more than I have ever hated a boxer. Arrogant pussy prick. He is afraid to actually fight and would rather dance.

I hope Ortiz kills him. But I am sure the cocky little prick will end up winning. I think Manny P is the only person who will beat Gayweather.

I hate him even more now that LeNeve said they were burning $100 bills. Instead of acting like ninjas, why didn't they donate that money to charity?

Because arrogant pricks would never donate anything to charity unless it is court-ordered.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!