Poll: Is Ashley Scott Hot or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
76.19%
16 76.19%
Not
23.81%
5 23.81%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ashley Scott
So I watched 12 Rounds today with John Cena and Ashley Scott and it was actually decent... but it got me thinking... Is Ashley Scott hot or not. She looks amazing at times and others she looks below average so for me its a tough one. Her body is always banging in my opinion but its her face that holds her back for me at times... What do the dudebros think?

[Image: ashley-scott-003_1202776091.jpg]
[Image: Ashley_Scott2.jpg]
[Image: 14008.jpg]
[Image: 225190054_6307afa8fa.jpg?v=0]
[Image: jane2.jpg]
I'm having a tough time with this one but I think I'm going with hot. :wanker:
I am the PEREZIDENT
The body is off the hook, the face is pretty, I just think most of those hairstyles are bad for her face. The first picture is good, I like that one.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I think thats the chick from Walking Tall, and she was smoking hot in that. So I go with hot :hitit:
I agree with Pete, her hairstyles are wrong for her face, but she is still hot :doggystyle:
One with normal hair.
[Image: Jericho_AshleyScott-2006-05.jpg]
brampton Wrote:I think thats the chick from Walking Tall, and she was smoking hot in that. So I go with hot :hitit:
indeed she is the chic from walking talll and also the girlfriend of Colin Ferral in SWAT
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I think she's a bit of a BI. I'm going with not. Though of course I'd still do her (but that isn't the question).
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
You can now watch your favorite shows on AMC by activating it using the amc.com/activate AMC channel is one of the favorites for people in the US You will be able to appreciate the shows and programs on AMC Roku.
Visit netspend.com/activate and click the icon at the top right-hand page labeled "Activate Card." After the page loads, all you have to do is enter your card number and the security code that's provided with your card. Click "Continue," and you'll receive confirmation that your card is activated.
Twitch, an online service that lets people watch other people play video games, was supposed to go into the arms of Google. You can go twitch.tv/activate for more information. Creating an account on Twitch allows you to interact with broadcasters and the community via chat, follow your favorite broadcasters to receive alerts when they go live and, of course, broadcast to the Twitch community from your own channel. visit twitch activate now.
Pluto TV is a free online television service broadcasting 75+ live TV channels loaded with 100’s of movies, 1000’s of TV shows and tons of internet gold. Download pluto.tv/activate to enjoy news, sports, reality, documentaries, comedy, dramas, fails and so much more all in a familiar TV listing. Pluto TV is a online television service broadcasting 75+ live TV channels loaded with 100’s of movies, 1000’s of TV shows and tons of internet gold. Download now to enjoy news, sports, reality, documentaries, comedy, dramas, fails and so much more all in a familiar TV listing. for more details visit pluto tv activate now.
Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices. You can watch as much as you want, whenever you want without a single commercial – all for one low monthly price. There's always something new to discover and new TV shows and movies are added every week. visit netflix.com/activate now.
To activate an Xfinity Gateway go to xfinity.com/activate and Explore best deals online for Internet, Video and Mobile services. Enjoy entertainment, stay connected, and get the service you need online.
Enter code to activate modem To activate an Xfinity Gateway go to xfinity.com/authorize and Explore best deals online for Internet, Video and Mobile services. Enjoy entertainment, stay connected, and get the service you need online