Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alarming Developments In (sleep) Wake-Up Tools
Alarming Developments In Wake-Up Tools Have You Rising On The (Slightly) Happier Side Of Bed - BY KEVIN PURDY

Want to wake up to something besides murderous rage at a blaring klaxon? These alarms use people, podcasts, and science to help you rise without raising your ire.

If you own a smartphone, it's easy to gaze at an old-fashioned, single-purpose alarm clocks and conclude it doesn't do nearly enough. But rely on that phone as your alarm clock, and you're at the mercy of drained batteries, software crashes, and daylight savings time. So what other options exist for a forward-thinking, sleep-loving day worker?
Plenty, it turns out. Specialty alarm apps, social services, and devices that go far beyond the gimmickry of the standard Brookstone selection are waiting for you to give them a try some dreary morning. Here's a few picks from the wide world of waking life.
[Image: wake-mate-phone.jpg]

http://www.fastcompany.com/1776385/the-n...e-angry-at

FYI... I also use an app called Sleep Cycle that operates like the WakeMate but does not use a wrist band but works on the same principles.
Since, I have taken to not enjoying my days at work and I have been quite stressed, I have not been sleeping well. Getting up for work is getting more challenging... I NEED alternatives like these!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Ok... maybe not quite the ones in the article. But I do need to line up something else.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Come up with a device that simulates getting a BJ in the morning as you wake up. That there is a cash cow waiting to happen.
Texas Fan Wrote:Come up with a device that simulates getting a BJ in the morning as you wake up. That there is a cash cow waiting to happen.
or just get something that gives you bj's every morning
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I don't want bjs from a cash cow. that would hurt probaly.
Derick Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Come up with a device that simulates getting a BJ in the morning as you wake up. That there is a cash cow waiting to happen.

When that happens to you do you wake up quickly and hit your head on the muffler?
LeNeve Wrote:I don't want bjs from a cash cow. that would hurt probaly.
You probably want bj's from a cash pig...........pig raper!
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

When that happens to you do you wake up quickly and hit your head on the muffler?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Tools for you Mac Derick 7 2,759 02-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Free Tools for your PC Joe 3 1,976 02-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Last Post: LeNeve