Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge
Pete Nice Wrote:I am old school with donuts. I like Glazed and Sugar Raised. Traditinonal but oh so good.

I do not like cream filled donuts, that shit is gay.

I used to call those creme filled donuts "Little Penises". I prefer white sugar donuts, though.. Or those cider donuts. Yum!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
javsto Wrote:Any body goint to see Transformers 3 in IMAX this weekend for the special re-release limited screening with deleted scenes and alternate ending? :happy:

I wish.. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:So when Covino says he hit 27 home runs in little league, does he mean over the fence? B/c everyone hit a ton of inside the parkers in little league, but in my little league they only kept official stats of the ones that went over the fence. I led the league in those when I was 12, was 2nd at 11 and 4th at 10.

of course over the fence.. What loser brags about inside the park hr's?
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:bitch came back....

WHAT A FUCKING TERRIBLE SONG!!!!!!!

it soinds like a fucking jingle for a car comercial or some shit. FUCKING HATE IT!!!

I want to punch theory of a dead man in his face.

But I like the new Five Finger Death Punch song, Under and Over it.
It makes me want to punch people in the face, but, you know, by being awesome.
NussieT Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to figure out what to throw when I get done angry masturbating. I have fish. I have a turtle statue in the garden. hmmmmmm

do the spiderman and throw you jizz at your wife or dogs face

When I was still in the shop for work one of the techs and his wife were on the verge of divorce, he was at home alone during the day watching Spiderman on TV when he got the brainy idea that he'd dress up as Spiderman, hang a rope from the beam in the garage and when she opens the garage door to pull the car in he'll be hanging upside down like Tobey Mcguire did for Kirsten Dunst. He spend hours looking for a Spiderman costume... unable to find one other than a child size he buys it anyway. The man was fairly large at the time so he squeezed himself into this costume and waitied for her. When she finally came home, she opened the garage door to see a fat man in a spiderman suit with flab hanging out hanging upside down then the chain snapped making him crash face first onto the concrete. She laughed her ass off... I don't know how the hell anyone at work found out but everytime I think of Spiderman I think of this and I end up laughing my ass off.
I love that story.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I helped a grocery store owner bust one of his employees for theft on Thursday. The cashier stole $70 right from the cash register, and the camera was right above her head. Can't miss it. She did an invoice, threw it out, and grabbed 3 20s and a 10 and pocketed it. Got it all on tape. He showed the tape to her, and needless to say, he fired the bitch.
Last night we went to York and he treated me to Logan's. Damn they got good steaks there.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:I helped a grocery store owner bust one of his employees for theft on Thursday. The cashier stole $70 right from the cash register, and the camera was right above her head. Can't miss it. She did an invoice, threw it out, and grabbed 3 20s and a 10 and pocketed it. Got it all on tape. He showed the tape to her, and needless to say, he fired the bitch.
Last night we went to York and he treated me to Logan's. Damn they got good steaks there.
Logan's Roadhouse?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:bitch came back....

WHAT A FUCKING TERRIBLE SONG!!!!!!!

it soinds like a fucking jingle for a car comercial or some shit. FUCKING HATE IT!!!

I want to punch theory of a dead man in his face.

But I like the new Five Finger Death Punch song, Under and Over it.
It makes me want to punch people in the face, but, you know, by being awesome.

I really have been liking FFD. :rock: I absolutely love their remake of Bad Company, too.
I HATE PIE!!
the keifer Wrote:I helped a grocery store owner bust one of his employees for theft on Thursday. The cashier stole $70 right from the cash register, and the camera was right above her head. Can't miss it. She did an invoice, threw it out, and grabbed 3 20s and a 10 and pocketed it. Got it all on tape. He showed the tape to her, and needless to say, he fired the bitch.

Logans with the peanuts all on the floor? They are pretty good. Very cool of him to treat you like that, too.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Brampton Wrote:Logan's Roadhouse?

Logans with the peanuts all on the floor? They are pretty good. Very cool of him to treat you like that, too.
Yep, that's the one! First time ever trying it.
This guy's divorced, so he needed some one to hang with too. You learn a whole new side to someone when that professional barrier is torn down.
Is Logans a national chain?

Sent from a corn field
We have Logan's here.
I don't think it's much different from the other national steak house chains.
Chip Wrote:We have Logan's here.
I don't think it's much different from the other national steak house chains.
I've been to one in the detroit area.

I think it was in Southfield

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip