Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8/22/2011 - Welcome to Labia
im not all that political I didnt even vote in the last election but I still think the fuck up that ppl keep leveling on Obama's shoulders is directly related to the shit storm that Bush got into and just left at obama's feet when they changed office. Same way ppl will blame obama when and if he loses the next election and the next republican puppet head takes over. Just a repeating cycle of hate and blame on both sides. We need a king to put things back in order and I pick myself for the role. ALL HAIL KING JAVSTO!!!!! :finger: :taterpie:
@ilikegirlsdaily
my boss's 17 year old daughter was hanging out at the ranch getting all drunk too. What a little nuss.
LeNeve Wrote:my boss's 17 year old daughter was hanging out at the ranch getting all drunk too. What a little nuss.
you should hit that
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:hey everyone, the fantasy football draft is on Wednesday night, and I believe we need 1 more person.

So if you haven't signed up yet, please do

If you haven't found someone by then, I'll join.
I don't know crap about who's who in football, but I'm not one of those people who stop paying attention after week 2.
friggin Beckster hasn't signed up yet. If she doesn't than I'll let you know. :thanks:

OMG.. I am trying to sign up right now, but I forgot my stupid password!

can I ask why they call you "TATERTITS"? is that an iside joke or someting?
@ilikegirlsdaily
LeNeve Wrote:my boss's 17 year old daughter was hanging out at the ranch getting all drunk too. What a little nuss.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdoMFknKlTI">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdoMFknKlTI</a><!-- m -->
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If you haven't found someone by then, I'll join.
I don't know crap about who's who in football, but I'm not one of those people who stop paying attention after week 2.
friggin Beckster hasn't signed up yet. If she doesn't than I'll let you know. :thanks:

OMG.. I am trying to sign up right now, but I forgot my stupid password!

can I ask why they call you "TATERTITS"? is that an iside joke or someting?

Yeah Tater, why is that?

:roflmao:

:taterpie:
:tater:
Derick Wrote:
you should hit that

the thought crossed my mind, but I like my job.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
you should hit that

she was drunk, say it wasnt you
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
you should hit that

blame it on the horse :deadhorse:
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:im not all that political I didnt even vote in the last election but I still think the fuck up that ppl keep leveling on Obama's shoulders is directly related to the shit storm that Bush got into and just left at obama's feet when they changed office. Same way ppl will blame obama when and if he loses the next election and the next republican puppet head takes over. Just a repeating cycle of hate and blame on both sides. We need a king to put things back in order and I pick myself for the role. ALL HAIL KING JAVSTO!!!!! :finger: :taterpie:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
javsto Wrote:im not all that political I didnt even vote in the last election but I still think the fuck up that ppl keep leveling on Obama's shoulders is directly related to the shit storm that Bush got into and just left at obama's feet when they changed office. Same way ppl will blame obama when and if he loses the next election and the next republican puppet head takes over. Just a repeating cycle of hate and blame on both sides. We need a king to put things back in order and I pick myself for the role. ALL HAIL KING JAVSTO!!!!! :finger: :taterpie:

I don't know crap about you, but you've got my vote.
Chip Wrote:

I don't know crap about you, but you've got my vote.

the less you know the better, trust me. :rock:
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdoMFknKlTI">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdoMFknKlTI</a><!-- m -->

If it's in a song it's okay to do.
LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

If it's in a song it's okay to do.
you might want to rethink that philosophy after listening to rage against the machine
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
you should hit that

:high5: Her older sister has a crush on me, but she is huge, like walmart shopper huge, she also has carpal tunnel at the age of 20, from cutting hair. I don't even know how they can be sisters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT