Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8/22/2011 - Welcome to Labia
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Anyone see the video of the guy falling off the plane at the air show here in Michigan yesterday?
I saw pics only

They were showing all different angles on the news this morning.
I was kinda surprised they would do that.

so he's dead I assume. How far did he fall.

Yeah.
About 200 feet.

http://newyork.ibtimes.com/articles/2017...-death.htm
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Anyone see the video of the guy falling off the plane at the air show here in Michigan yesterday?

why was he on a plane?

He was standing on top of the plane, trying to grab ahold of a helicopter.

Oh yeah, it was at an air show.

Obama's fault
Sounds like you were watching Fox news... :roflmao:
It's funny JDubb. You can comment "Obama's fault" on anything, even stuff that he obviously has nothing to do with, and people get fired the fuck up. Actually think I'm being serious.
In case I havent said it before I was born in Ecuador but have been living in NY for over 30+ years so yea i do watch the spanish news but mainly on mute so i can stare at the uber hot spanish nussie newscasters.
@ilikegirlsdaily
LeNeve Wrote:It's funny JDubb. You can comment "Obama's fault" on anything, even stuff that he obviously has nothing to do with, and people get fired the fuck up. Actually think I'm being serious.

Kinda like when you say Apple sucks too.
:poke:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It's funny JDubb. You can comment "Obama's fault" on anything, even stuff that he obviously has nothing to do with, and people get fired the fuck up. Actually think I'm being serious.

You're not going to get to me Chip :grin:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Not even if I mean it?
javsto Wrote:In case I havent said it before I was born in Ecuador but have been living in NY for over 30+ years so yea i do watch the spanish news but mainly on mute so i can stare at the uber hot spanish nussie newscasters.

I used to live with this mexican girl. She probaly hadn't been here a month. She would always watch univision. Sabado Gigante was her favorite. She was mean. She stabbed me a couple times. Then went to jail and got deported.
LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:In case I havent said it before I was born in Ecuador but have been living in NY for over 30+ years so yea i do watch the spanish news but mainly on mute so i can stare at the uber hot spanish nussie newscasters.

I used to live with this mexican girl. She probaly hadn't been here a month. She would always watch univision. Sabado Gigante was her favorite. She was mean. She stabbed me a couple times. Then went to jail and got deported.
i love that story. Speaking of which, how did your first trip on horseback for pablo go this weekend
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Obama says the iphone sucks too

I've done that from time to time too.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Not even if I mean it?
Nope! I'm in too good of a mood.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:hey everyone, the fantasy football draft is on Wednesday night, and I believe we need 1 more person.

So if you haven't signed up yet, please do

If you haven't found someone by then, I'll join.
I don't know crap about who's who in football, but I'm not one of those people who stop paying attention after week 2.

I don't know shit about the players. I just wing it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Boring weekend for me actually. Totally overhyped. It was kind of raining off and on so that might have had something to do with the lack of action. I saw illegal stuff, just not alot of it. I also got my foot stepped on by a horse, and blood squirted out from under my toe nails. That was the extent of my weekend.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:hey everyone, the fantasy football draft is on Wednesday night, and I believe we need 1 more person.

So if you haven't signed up yet, please do

If you haven't found someone by then, I'll join.
I don't know crap about who's who in football, but I'm not one of those people who stop paying attention after week 2.
friggin Beckster hasn't signed up yet. If she doesn't than I'll let you know. :thanks:

OMG.. I am trying to sign up right now, but I forgot my stupid password!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT