Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive Angry--Nicholas Cage, Amber Heard
Watched it twice this weekend. I thought it is an awesome movie. Nicholas Cage is not as young as he used to be, with even a noticeable difference from Ghost Rider. At first I thought they were trying to get us to buy another old past his prime movie star like with Stallone, but I wasn't bothered by the age thing. The usual cliches like "Tell em I'm coming" are there, but there are a lot of good one liners in there. It's the type of movie that Robert Rodriguez or Tarantino would make. (More Pulp Fiction than Kill Bill. Reminded me somewhat of Grindhouse. )

Quite a bit of nudity. None by Amber Heard who is fucking smoking hot in this, especially on Blu Ray.

For the car guys, an awesome Dodge Charger. Also a kickass Red Chevelle

Good action, good shootouts, some assault rifles that damn near gave me wood and a gun called the Godkiller.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
[Image: 056.jpg]
[Image: amber-heard-1532.jpg]
[Image: drive-angry-3d-still-amber-heard.jpg]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Shes a dyke. I dont really care

sent from high above mount toilet
Amber Heard is gay?
Brampton Wrote:Shes a dyke. I dont really care

Riiiiiiiight. Cause the fact that chicks like Mila Kunis or Megan Fox are straight makes any difference in your life. Whatever dude. Sounds like she's not the only homo. :homo:
She was on a rerun of Top Gear tonight. Daily driver is a 68 Stang.
i bleed green Wrote:[Image: 056.jpg]
[Image: amber-heard-1532.jpg]
[Image: drive-angry-3d-still-amber-heard.jpg]
I like her better as a brunette.

---
I am here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=45.024552,-92.957665">http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=45.024552,-92.957665</a><!-- m -->
i bleed green Wrote:

Riiiiiiiight. Cause the fact that chicks like Mila Kunis or Megan Fox are straight makes any difference in your life. Whatever dude. Sounds like she's not the only homo. :homo:
I'll make sure I let my wife know that I'm gay cause I have no interest in a chick who likes to munch the rug
I like her better as a brunette also
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

I'll make sure I let my wife know that I'm gay cause I have no interest in a chick who likes to munch the rug

How do you know the wife didn't get drunk in college once and... :zipit:
I saw this over the weekend. It's a bad ass movie. I think Nick Cage does better with these kinds of Grindhouse movies.

Oh and lots of naked chicks btw.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!