Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/3/2011 - Wednesday. Wallaby Wednesday?
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Anyone seen those alarm clocks that move?
I've seen one that rolls off, then across the room. Like under a dresser or something, so you have to go find it to turn it off.
Or another that flies around until you catch it.
that is fucking retarded
You said it.
Brampton Wrote:who's this?........and would ya?

Don't care who she is, I would but I wouldn't date her. Booty call only.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
oh, these fucking eyeglass guys again. I haven't heard one of those idiot commercials in a long time.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I'm with Covino, I haven't been able to do anything right lately at home. I get blamed and criticized for everything.
lately I've been hitting snooze for 1/2 hour every morning. I've always gone out of my way to disturb my wife when she's sleeping in the morning.

If I gotta be awake, than everyones gonna be awake

yep. everybody gets up if I'm up.

I hate people like you two. I yelled at my wife Sunday b/c she woke me up at 10AM on my day off. I told her not to wake me up until I wake up on my own on my days off.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I'm with Covino, I haven't been able to do anything right lately at home. I get blamed and criticized for everything.
lately I've been hitting snooze for 1/2 hour every morning. I've always gone out of my way to disturb my wife when she's sleeping in the morning.

I hate people like you two. I yelled at my wife Sunday b/c she woke me up at 10AM on my day off. I told her not to wake me up until I wake up on my own on my days off.

thats different. You are the main earner in the house, and your sleep should be respected over anyone elses in the house.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I call it retribution for all the times she's woken me up on my few days off.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:lately I've been hitting snooze for 1/2 hour every morning. I've always gone out of my way to disturb my wife when she's sleeping in the morning.

thats different. You are the main earner in the house, and your sleep should be respected over anyone elses in the house.
:high5:
my signal keeps going out. fucking annoying.
LeNeve Wrote:my signal keeps going out. fucking annoying.

earth is all stupid, and not orbiting right or something. fuck you earth.
Zenit St. Petersburg UEFA Cup

Pretty cool to see.

They also had their Russian League cup and another one that I couldn't read what it was.

Pete Nice Wrote:Zenit St. Petersburg UEFA Cup

Pretty cool to see.

They also had their Russian League cup and another one that I couldn't read what it was.
Very cool.
I think I could hide the box for two days, I am already thinking of all the ways I would do it.

I think it would be even easier to disappear. If you are being searched for, I think escaping would be a piece of cake. Avoid mass transportation systems and your good, get 100 miles away from where you are wanted and hitch a ride with a trucker or hop on a bus at a small middle of no where bus station. Leave your cell phone behind and buy a prepaid with cash. ONLY use cash. Color your hair and shave or let your beard grow out, depending on how you have it now. Get new clothes. DO NOT use credit cards or internet logins.

Pete welcome back!!!! Did you have fun? What did you do? How is the food over there? Did you go any place else?...glad you're back :boobs: :boobs:
I'm not a fan of danny mcbride at all.
Iva13 Wrote:Pete welcome back!!!! Did you have fun? What did you do? How is the food over there? Did you go any place else?...glad you're back :boobs: :boobs:

Tons of fun.

Swam, went on a baot, beach, bana, more boats, bbq's, drank, ate.

The food is real good, for the most part.

We were in Helsinki for about a half a day, decent place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM