Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DUDEBRONATION FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2011
NussieT Wrote:Milk Steak is Jersey_Mike right!? Who is LittleBro?
LittleBro is my older brother
Texas Fan Wrote:So my team is starting out GREAT! I dropped two players who retired, and have one out with a torn achilles. :killme: How do I add players? I tried adding and it didn't work.
there is a 2 day waiver period after the draft. So the players should be available for pickup either friday night, or saturday.
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Milk Steak is Jersey_Mike right!? Who is LittleBro?
LittleBro is my older brother

I see.. He's like Big Brampton. I get it... I could figure out everyone else but that one... Thanks.
K so littlebro proposed a trade to me. And since I'm new I wanted input on it. My qb Tom Brady for his qb and a wr. Ryan Fitzpatrick and Donald driver. I did the evaluate trade feature and I would be losing 1.4 points in week one. So what's yalls thoughts.

Sent from the millennium falcon.
Texas Fan Wrote:K so littlebro proposed a trade to me. And since I'm new I wanted input on it. My qb Tom Brady for his qb and a wr. Ryan Fitzpatrick and Donald driver. I did the evaluate trade feature and I would be losing 1.4 points in week one. So what's yalls thoughts.

Absolutely not.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Texas Fan Wrote:K so littlebro proposed a trade to me. And since I'm new I wanted input on it. My qb Tom Brady for his qb and a wr. Ryan Fitzpatrick and Donald driver. I did the evaluate trade feature and I would be losing 1.4 points in week one. So what's yalls thoughts.

I say do it. Fitzpatrick with a full year is gonna put up big numbers

sent from high above mount toilet

If you do this, you should be kicked out of the league.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:

Brady is a first round pick, top 3 QB. Fitzpatrick, while I see him being better than expected, it not Brady and Driver is done, he is the 4th WR in GB now after Jennings, Nelson and James.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Brady is a first round pick, top 3 QB. Fitzpatrick, while I see him being better than expected, it not Brady and Driver is done, he is the 4th WR in GB now after Jennings, Nelson and James.
Do you honestly think I was being serious?

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Sarcasm translates well on internet forums.... Confusedarcasm:

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Sarcasm translates well on internet forums.... Confusedarcasm:
:-(

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Brady is a first round pick, top 3 QB. Fitzpatrick, while I see him being better than expected, it not Brady and Driver is done, he is the 4th WR in GB now after Jennings, Nelson and James Jones?.
Jermichael Finley is also healthy n will eat up a ton of catches.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Yeah I didn't accept the trade. Brady is my highest predicted point leader and no matter how I tried out the two players my predicted overall point loss was around 80-90.

Texas Fan Wrote:Yeah I didn't accept the trade. Brady is my highest predicted point leader and no matter how I tried out the two players my predicted overall point loss was around 80-90.

When evaluating a trade you have a few things to consider. First, not only are you comparing the points of what you give up versus what you are getting, you have to consider what players will be involved if it isn't an even trade. Using your offered trade as the example, the one player being given up is worth more than the two offered. So that one isn't even a consideration. However lets just state for argument that the trade was Brady for Fitz and Jennings (instead of Driver). Now on the surface it looks like a pretty even trade and Fitz/Jennings might actually be ahead. However, if you are loaded at WR or have another QB that will put up better numbers than Fitzpatrick, now it isn't a great trade for you as you are giving up a star for guys that aren't going to help your scoring line that much. Now if you somehow ended up with Brady/Romo on your roster and as a result you had no RBs, giving up Brady for a top 2nd tier RB would make sense. Romo is likely to be similar in numbers to Brady but the RB will definitely pay off for you. So your team net is WAY positive.

Lastly, never stack a champion. If the guy looks like he's a lock to win it but he has one hole that could hurt him, you don't be the guy that helps him become unbeatable. That is league courtesy. If he wants a trade, it has to be definitively in your advantage.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Yeah I didn't accept the trade. Brady is my highest predicted point leader and no matter how I tried out the two players my predicted overall point loss was around 80-90.

When evaluating a trade you have a few things to consider. First, not only are you comparing the points of what you give up versus what you are getting, you have to consider what players will be involved if it isn't an even trade. Using your offered trade as the example, the one player being given up is worth more than the two offered. So that one isn't even a consideration. However lets just state for argument that the trade was Brady for Fitz and Jennings (instead of Driver). Now on the surface it looks like a pretty even trade and Fitz/Jennings might actually be ahead. However, if you are loaded at WR or have another QB that will put up better numbers than Fitzpatrick, now it isn't a great trade for you as you are giving up a star for guys that aren't going to help your scoring line that much. Now if you somehow ended up with Brady/Romo on your roster and as a result you had no RBs, giving up Brady for a top 2nd tier RB would make sense. Romo is likely to be similar in numbers to Brady but the RB will definitely pay off for you. So your team net is WAY positive.

Lastly, never stack a champion. If the guy looks like he's a lock to win it but he has one hole that could hurt him, you don't be the guy that helps him become unbeatable. That is league courtesy. If he wants a trade, it has to be definitively in your advantage.

Cool. I felt bad declining the trade but it didn't look like a good trade for me. And after your post I'm really glad I didn't.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Week 12 - 11-24-2011 Mauro 11 4,669 07-17-2021, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  2011 Season, Playoff Pics Brampton 7 3,618 01-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Mauro
  Football Picks 2011, totals Brampton 47 16,820 11-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Week 8, 10/30/2011 Brampton 14 5,187 10-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Week 7, 10/23/2011 Brampton 13 4,778 10-23-2011, 05:17 PM