Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DUDEBRONATION FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2011
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Just finished signing up. I was going through to see who has all signed up so far and I am thinking who the fuck is Golden Showers... then I realized it was Brampton... Geez...
Since two years ago I came in 12th place, last year I came in 10th maybe this year I'll come in 8th... Ha!

Brampton are we doing a auction style draft again?? and Joey that's odd that you can join... you were in it last year.
Too many people (Pete) bitched about the auction so its a shitty snake draft.

If the majority want auction style (my preference) then I'll change it

sent from a spaceship

Okie dokie... I don't care which draft style we use. Are you going to remind us the date and time when it gets closer or should I put a reminder in my phone!?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Just finished signing up. I was going through to see who has all signed up so far and I am thinking who the fuck is Golden Showers... then I realized it was Brampton... Geez...
Since two years ago I came in 12th place, last year I came in 10th maybe this year I'll come in 8th... Ha!

Brampton are we doing a auction style draft again?? and Joey that's odd that you can join... you were in it last year.
Too many people (Pete) bitched about the auction so its a shitty snake draft.

If the majority want auction style (my preference) then I'll change it

sent from a spaceship

Okie dokie... I don't care which draft style we use. Are you going to remind us the date and time when it gets closer or should I put a reminder in my phone!?
Put it in your phone, but I will remind closer to the date

sent from a spaceship
also, if anyone is interested in making this a Keeper league, lets have a vote. I can also change this
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Bummer

That's what you get for not participating in Dry Island.
You get kicked the fuck out.

I don't get this reference.

Dry island is gay sex in the Flyers locker room that does not include lube, Carter and Richards didn't participate, so they traded them for guys who like lubeless anal man sex.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Unless anyone objects, count me in too!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Unless anyone objects, count me in too!
Cool

sent from a spaceship
Brampton Wrote:
Cool

sent from a spaceship
Yahoo! won't let me sign up. I got this message:

There was a problem
There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Is this something you can change Brampton?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
I don't keep up with football much, but I'll play this year if you still have room. Tried going to the url and got denied.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Cool

sent from a spaceship
Yahoo! won't let me sign up. I got this message:

There was a problem
There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Is this something you can change Brampton?
I will look into it

sent from a spaceship
I believe I made the necessary changes, so now there should be 12 open spots if necessary.
k i signed up, but since this is my first fantasy league how does this work? During draft how do picks come about? only one person can have a certain QB, RB, WR etc?.... So when pick time comes around whats a good number of QB, WR, RB etc.. should I have on a list of potential draft picks in case the player I am looking at gets picked?
Texas Fan Wrote:k i signed up, but since this is my first fantasy league how does this work? During draft how do picks come about? only one person can have a certain QB, RB, WR etc?.... So when pick time comes around whats a good number of QB, WR, RB etc.. should I have on a list of potential draft picks in case the player I am looking at gets picked?
any position is available for selection when your turn is up.

Currently it is a snake draft which means, when the randomly selected order is chosen, the picks go in order for the first round then reverse for the 2nd. It carries on like this for the remainder of the draft.

I would like to do an auction draft, but I would need a majority for that to change.
Brampton Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:k i signed up, but since this is my first fantasy league how does this work? During draft how do picks come about? only one person can have a certain QB, RB, WR etc?.... So when pick time comes around whats a good number of QB, WR, RB etc.. should I have on a list of potential draft picks in case the player I am looking at gets picked?

Currently it is a snake draft which means, when the randomly selected order is chosen, the picks go in order for the first round then reverse for the 2nd. It carries on like this for the remainder of the draft.

I would like to do an auction draft, but I would need a majority for that to change.

I'm not smart enough for an auction draft.

Plus outside of the NFC East +Pittsburgh I could give 2 shits about who else plays in the NFL.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I'm not smart enough for an auction draft.

Plus outside of the NFC East +Pittsburgh I could give 2 shits about who else plays in the NFL.
How dare you sir!!!
Brampton Wrote:I believe I made the necessary changes, so now there should be 12 open spots if necessary.
Thanks bud, it's fixed. I'm in!
Rockitdog-C&R forum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Week 12 - 11-24-2011 Mauro 11 4,669 07-17-2021, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  2011 Season, Playoff Pics Brampton 7 3,618 01-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Mauro
  Football Picks 2011, totals Brampton 47 16,820 11-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Week 8, 10/30/2011 Brampton 14 5,187 10-29-2011, 01:34 PM