Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 07/12 - . . .
Brampton Wrote:youve never seen mallrats..........damn kids!!!!! :flame:

Actually I have, it's been years and I am terrible when it comes to remembering lines from movies. After watching Jay & Silent Bob strike back I became obsessed with Kevin Smith movies... I rented and watched them all Chasing Amy, Mallrats, Dogma... in 2004 the largest movie rental place in North Eastman was burnt down from arson... it's difficult to find those movies.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Actually I have, it's been years and I am terrible when it comes to remembering lines from movies. After watching Jay & Silent Bob strike back I became obsessed with Kevin Smith movies... I rented and watched them all Chasing Amy, Mallrats, Dogma... in 2004 the largest movie rental place in North Eastman was burnt down from arson... it's difficult to find those movies.
the internet is a good place to start
Yeah, when players who are that "coached" on interviews, it sucks...

:zipit:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

the internet is a good place to start

True enough, I should really do that
:nothingtoadd:
POA: Rebecca Black talk.
My inlaws went camping and I am stuck watching their stupid ass cats... those cats are the most needy cats... Mr. Kitty has a thyroid issue so he needs pills twice a day or he humps stuffed animals. Jake steals food from the other cats and Mr. Kitty's thyroid pill makes him throw up so you have watch them while they eat and Charlie pisses on everything... :killme:
Nussie_T Wrote:My inlaws went camping and I am stuck watching their stupid ass cats... those cats are the most needy cats... Mr. Kitty has a thyroid issue so he needs pills twice a day or he humps stuffed animals. Jake steals food from the other cats and Mr. Kitty's thyroid pill makes him throw up so you have watch them while they eat and Charlie pisses on everything... :killme:

Cats suck.
Did Rich just ask if Toronto was in Calgary?
Chip Wrote:POA: Rebecca Black talk.
who?
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:My inlaws went camping and I am stuck watching their stupid ass cats... those cats are the most needy cats... Mr. Kitty has a thyroid issue so he needs pills twice a day or he humps stuffed animals. Jake steals food from the other cats and Mr. Kitty's thyroid pill makes him throw up so you have watch them while they eat and Charlie pisses on everything... :killme:

Cats suck.

I love my kitty cats. The worst they do is stick their ass in my face when I am trying to watch TV.. just pick them up and huck them across the room... they get the point... fast.
Chip Wrote:Did Rich just ask if Toronto was in Calgary?
I hope not......cause I don't think I can listen to the show anymore
Players backing out of an All Star game isn't POA.
Players being forced to go to an All Star game is POA.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Did Rich just ask if Toronto was in Calgary?
I hope not......cause I don't think I can listen to the show anymore

Oh come on!!!! Seriously!? How ignorant can you be!?
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:POA: Rebecca Black talk.
who?

She's got a new song we'll get to hear.

Awesome![/sarcasm]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve