Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-6-11 - A year of being preggers rage free!
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Kinky.

But no, no chicks get hurt.

Good. Maybe I'll watch it then.

Now, maybe I don't want you to watch.

i can't believe you watched a video that's 2:30 long of some chicks fighting over a worm. Your job must be incredibly boring.
Chip Wrote:Well, I gotta go walk around a Cadillac plant for a while.
See you all later.

don't fall on any black weiners. I heard they like cadillacs
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I have to take my daughter to the doctors office for the third time this week... lets hope they'll figure out what's wrong with her goofed up feet

I had goofed up feet when I was little. The doctor made me go roller skating. Then they were not goofed up after that. I don't really remember. Apparently I would sit on my feet in front of the tv, and they turned in or something.

Her feet are normal except there is something goofed about her feet circulation. When shes hot her feet turn bright red and feel hot, similar to getting a sunburn and your skin is warm. When her feet get cold, they are freezing and are purpley-blue in color. Only her feet no other body part.
From TOMB...
Mauro Wrote:Morning all! :cheers:
[Image: v1gp1ox.jpg]
:high5:
I seen that on FB, pretty cool.
I've been working out and watching Bones for about a week now and now I am having Bones type dreams... they are kind of freaking me out... time to stop watching them for a bit.

I must also add David Boreanaz is fucking hot for a man over 40... yes indeed
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I have to take my daughter to the doctors office for the third time this week... lets hope they'll figure out what's wrong with her goofed up feet

I had goofed up feet when I was little. The doctor made me go roller skating. Then they were not goofed up after that. I don't really remember. Apparently I would sit on my feet in front of the tv, and they turned in or something.

Her feet are normal except there is something goofed about her feet circulation. When shes hot her feet turn bright red and feel hot, similar to getting a sunburn and your skin is warm. When her feet get cold, they are freezing and are purpley-blue in color. Only her feet no other body part.

My nephew has a thing where he walks with his big toes tucked under his second toes..
Nussie_T Wrote:I've been working out and watching Bones for about a week now and now I am having Bones type dreams... they are kind of freaking me out... time to stop watching them for a bit.

I started watching Trueblood sason 1 last night.
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

My nephew has a thing where he walks with his big toes tucked under his second toes..

All my toes are the same length. I think it's because I did 5 years of pointing my toes for ballet and 13 years pointing them for gymnastics. I am the only one in my family like that...
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I've been working out and watching Bones for about a week now and now I am having Bones type dreams... they are kind of freaking me out... time to stop watching them for a bit.

I started watching Trueblood sason 1 last night.

I may watch that after Bones... I am not sure..
Anyway... Mike wants me to make some green kool-aid then I am going to go for a swim I think.... I'll talk to you boys later on
LeNeve Wrote:

Roller skating huh.........I guess people areborn gay :poke:

sent from a polish train car
I have my wife's car today as mine is in the shop getting new brakes. That means no Sirius. I will miss the show. Local sports radio for me, get to hear all about the Pirates, this city is going crazy over the Pirates right now.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
ass pirates
LOLZ, this is GREAT!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]9NHRD10DmCc[/youtube]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday, February 10, 2016 ~ Virus Free Beckster 23 2,186 02-12-2016, 11:50 AM
  Tuesday, July 21, 2015 ~ Free Beer Beckster 17 219 07-21-2015, 04:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, Nov 13, 2013 ~ Free Falling Beckster 17 234 11-13-2014, 04:39 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday August 8th 2014... AOL Free zone Derick 75 602 08-09-2014, 12:27 AM