Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday July 1, 2011 NHL Free Agency Starts, Jagrwatch......
michaelangelo Wrote:I was watching that sitcom happy endings last night in HD and damn is Elisha Cuthbert good looking
I'd get a happy ending if it was Elisha Cuthbert.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
@CovinoandRich Happy 4th of July weekend! To celebrate, today we give you a C&R Pussification of America Special at 11a ET. Don't let it happen to you!

Ummm, what dat mean?
JDubb Wrote:@CovinoandRich Happy 4th of July weekend! To celebrate, today we give you a C&R Pussification of America Special at 11a ET. Don't let it happen to you!

Ummm, what dat mean?
That means a best of with POA stories.
Wisniewski gets 5.5 a year for 6 years in Columbus.
The retarded bar is set pretty high already today.
Chip Wrote:I'm off today.
Sweet 4 day weekend.
:rock:

plenty of time to get your gay on.
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:@CovinoandRich Happy 4th of July weekend! To celebrate, today we give you a C&R Pussification of America Special at 11a ET. Don't let it happen to you!

Ummm, what dat mean?
That means a best of with POA stories.
yep
Chip Wrote:Wisniewski gets 5.5 a year for 6 years in Columbus.

I hate retarded bars.
Listening to the Metallica station on the online player :rock:

cool we are talking about phones, so my question is in the topic

So I read the new data plans for Verizon start July 7th. I can use my new every two & get a new phone starting tomorrow. I am holding off on a new phone until September (yes I am considering the Iphone 5 or new Iphone that comes in September)

Should I sign up now for the $30 unlimited data plan today so I can be grandfathered in & use the data plan on my current shitty phone?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Wisniewski gets 5.5 a year for 6 years in Columbus.

I hate retarded bars.
That's where Chip goes to feel normal.
Donginator Wrote:Listening to the Metallica station on the online player :rock:

So I read the new data plans for Verizon start July 7th. I can use my new every two & get a new phone starting tomorrow. I am holding off on a new phone until September (yes I am considering the Iphone 5 or new Iphone that comes in September)

Should I sign up now for the $30 unlimited data plan today so I can be grandfathered in & use the data plan on my current shitty phone?

Damn. Tough one.
It sucks that the next wave of "top of the line phones" are coming out this summer, after the unlimited plan ends.
I have it now, so I'm good.
I think the new $30 plan is only going to be 2gb.

Now, get the Thunderbolt, there will not be a better phone out until next year and the unlimited plan is grandfathered even to a new phone.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Do it now and get the Thunderbolt. Even Chip knows the iPhone is Yag.
If Pete and I agree on something it actually has a 100% chance of it being the only answer.
Thanks guys, it gonna be weird to have $30 added on to my phone bill, but I need to take advantage of the unlimited before its gone

2GB for $30 blows

I am going to hold off on a phone, I want to do research

I have the ENV touch right now
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:

Now, get the Thunderbolt, there will not be a better phone out until next year and the unlimited plan is grandfathered even to a new phone.

I'm going to have to say there are a couple phones coming out in the next month or 2 that will be better.
The Bionic and Galaxy S2, dual core phones, huge batteries, HDMI, HD video recording.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM