Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday July 1, 2011 NHL Free Agency Starts, Jagrwatch......
[Image: 619200821506PM_boobs.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I almost ran away from home last night. If I would have had a couple hundred dollars extra cash I would have.
Since everyone hates hockey, let's talk about the iphone b/c that is fucking awesome.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I never listen to Ellis but this morning I still had my radio tuned to 104 and heard something about someone on his show was fired? Was this a bit or did someone get fired, if so who?
Pete Nice Wrote:Since everyone hates hockey, let's talk about the iphone b/c that is fucking awesome.
Have you ever used one? :zipit:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Since everyone hates hockey, let's talk about the iphone b/c that is fucking awesome.

I can talk shit on them because I've used every phone out there.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

You're all happy with your droids, I am the only one here that still has an iPhone and like it. It works well for me, your droids work well for you. Now if you will excuse me I need to go break up another national radio show...
JDubb Wrote:
I have and I will never use one again.

I saw a guy with an iphone jogging this morning. He went to cross at the stop light, and someone ran the red light and hit him. Nobody said anything. Just left him there in the ditch, it was weird. Then a trucker stopped, and picked him up. and Spot shit his pants.
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
I will admit I did not have the best performance in NYC. That wasn't an issue with the phone that was the under saturated AT&T network and all the people. I will agree I am not happy with AT&T's network.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

You're all happy with your droids, I am the only one here that still has an iPhone and like it. It works well for me, your droids work well for you. Now if you will excuse me I need to go break up another national radio show...

break up the Bob and Tom show, those guys are wack. I hate them. bunch of fucking chuckle heads.
JDubb Wrote:

Yup, tons. Sunday ran a speed test on my tbolt and my buddies iphone right next to each other, mine was 22 times faster.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Can we talk about something else, I have been beat on enough this week.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
I will admit I did not have the best performance in NYC. That wasn't an issue with the phone that was the under saturated AT&T network and all the people. I will agree I am not happy with AT&T's network.
I have no problem with ATT's network. My issue is with Apple. They force an upgrade to a phone that doesn't have the hardware to handle it, don't let the user downgrade the OS so the phone is usable, all just to force you to buy a new phone.......And the only way around this BS is to jailbreak (which at first they claimed was illegal) a phone THAT YOU OWN. Apple can eat 20 bowls of hot Spoy dicks.
Brian Wrote:I have no problem with ATT's network. My issue is with Apple. They force an upgrade to a phone that doesn't have the hardware to handle it, don't let the user downgrade the OS so the phone is usable, all just to force you to buy a new phone.......And the only way around this BS is to jailbreak (which at first they claimed was illegal) a phone THAT YOU OWN. Apple can eat 20 bowls of hot Spoy dicks.
Verizon does the same thing, their network forces upgrade inorder to use the latest and greatest too. Their network is not backwards compatible.

I'm done arguing this topic... later butt(s).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM