Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 6-24-2011 - Super sweet awesome Friday
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I just got this from Rocketdog...
Hey butt, just was texting with Covino and he said their contract negotiations aren't going good... Can you get the DBN guys to start tweeting Sirius XM. We gotta help out and get the word out.

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have twitter, and have no idea how to tweet someone.
Is there just an e-mail address we can send stuff to? You know, like we did back in the good old days?
Back in my day, we had things called fax machines. You could barely read the message, but that's the way we liked it!

:roflmao:
That sounds like the start to an awesome Abe Simpson story.
"Of course we didn't call them fax machines back then, we called them..."
:roflmao:

Sent from my couch
Chip Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm not buying a shit load of booze to have it sit in my basement forever!

I am not a beer drinker, when I drink I drink Crown Royal, if I have to drink beer then yes I drink Bud Light Lime (start random not manly jokes here) But when we have parties its byob and then take the shit with you. I'll buy beer for parties now and then and try to send it home with people, otherwords it sits in my fridge for years.

Crown Royal is the shit.
I have 4 fifths in my cupboard.
1 of plain Crown Royal, 1 Crown Royal Black, 1 Crown Royal Limited and 1 Crown Royal Cask 16.
Cask 16 is awesome.
And I had XR once at a bar, I ordered a shot of it, $25 and they gave me a full rock glass, no ice. Holy Crap, the best liquor I've ever had by far. So I got another.

It's not my favorite but when there is no vodka it makes a great go to! I shred a lot of crown royal bottles though. This past winter I saved a bunch of them, all different sizes... I had a devious little plan until Jim shred the entire thing and then I got lazy to do it again!
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Earlier this week Jim and I were headed in Selkirk to pay his seatbelt ticket, I for some reason told him to drive through the Dodge dealership none the less we got on a conversation about vehicles when I said I'd buy a Jeep if I needed a new vehicle, Jim said a Challenger then I said we'd never drive the thing... He's now trying to convince me to buy a brand new 2011 Challenger in Green Envy (my fav color)... now I seriously considering it...

I love those things.
If it were me, I think I'd have to go all black.
Maybe white with blue stripes as as 2nd choice.
I think those are the best looking cars out there right now.

I love Dodge!!! I also love that green!!!! The only issue is you can only get the Green Envy in the Challenger and the only models it comes in that color is the RT Classic and the SRT8 and I have a real issue paying $45K for a car for it to sit in the garage 7-8 months out of the year and not allowed to drive it down gravel roads or in the rain....
Chip Wrote:
Hey butt, just was texting with Covino and he said their contract negotiations aren't going good... Can you get the DBN guys to start tweeting Sirius XM. We gotta help out and get the word out.

JDubb

Is there just an e-mail address we can send stuff to? You know, like we did back in the good old days?

Oh my god.... it's not that hard... @Place person's twitter name place your message here hit send... done. EX: @RLeNeve likes to play Brokeback Mountain with Chip! or @RLeNeve has a mean case of the twitters!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

JDubb

Oh my god.... it's not that hard... @Place person's twitter name place your message here hit send... done. EX: @RLeNeve likes to play Brokeback Mountain with Chip! or @RLeNeve has a mean case of the twitters!

You know, you're so cool sometimes.
And so lame the rest of the time.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm not buying a shit load of booze to have it sit in my basement forever!

I am not a beer drinker, when I drink I drink Crown Royal, if I have to drink beer then yes I drink Bud Light Lime (start random not manly jokes here) But when we have parties its byob and then take the shit with you. I'll buy beer for parties now and then and try to send it home with people, otherwords it sits in my fridge for years.

Crown Royal is the shit.
I have 4 fifths in my cupboard.
1 of plain Crown Royal, 1 Crown Royal Black, 1 Crown Royal Limited and 1 Crown Royal Cask 16.
Cask 16 is awesome.
And I had XR once at a bar, I ordered a shot of it, $25 and they gave me a full rock glass, no ice. Holy Crap, the best liquor I've ever had by far. So I got another.

It's not my favorite but when there is no vodka it makes a great go to! I shred a lot of crown royal bottles though. This past winter I saved a bunch of them, all different sizes... I had a devious little plan until Jim shred the entire thing and then I got lazy to do it again!

What kind of devious plan could you pull off with Crown Royal bottles?
Did it involve the stuff in highlighters and black lights?
Chip Wrote:You know, you're so cool sometimes.

I grew up on a farm where the closest person my age was over 3 miles away and I wasn't allowed past the stop sign at the corner of our road.... I only had my brother & sister insult... For years, I called my brother Fatty Mcfat Quack.
Chip Wrote:What kind of devious plan could you pull off with Crown Royal bottles?

A friend of mine's little brother is a lifeguard and whenever given an opportunity to wear a speedo he does.... I was going to get him to lay face down in a shit load of crown royal bottles and write "Chip was here" with an arrow pointing to his ass on his back. He was all up for it too!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You know, you're so cool sometimes.

I grew up on a farm where the closest person my age was over 3 miles away and I wasn't allowed past the stop sign at the corner of our road.... I only had my brother & sister insult... For years, I called my brother Fatty Mcfat Quack.

Huh.
I have a friend in my contacts as "Fatty McFat".
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:What kind of devious plan could you pull off with Crown Royal bottles?

A friend of mine's little brother is a lifeguard and whenever given an opportunity to wear a speedo he does.... I was going to get him to lay face down in a shit load of crown royal bottles and write "Chip was here" with an arrow pointing to his ass on his back. He was all up for it too!

Most of the time, I hate you.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Most of the time, I hate you.

I love you too!
Nussie_T Wrote:

Why do you need Crown Royal bottles for that? Any liquor bottles would work.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Why do you need Crown Royal bottles for that? Any liquor bottles would work.

Because Chip likes Crown Royal
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Here's Kristin's thread (also she changed her facebook status from in a relationship to single)

-After 3 years, I continue to question my relationship.

So, most of you know the long and dramatic (or traumatic) story of my relationship with Spot (Christian). We've been on and off for about three years, and it's been quite an adventure. I love Christian very much, and have know him for about 14 years. Scary, I know.

I guess I've had doubts about us for years, but it's gotten really bad lately. It's been worrying me for a long time, but it's coming to the point of paralysis now.

At what point does one decide, I love this person but we obviously want different things? Christian is convinced that we want the same things, but we obviously don't. No need to make any marriage and engagement jokes; it's about more than that.

I'm not a fool. I know I've made A LOT of mistakes in this relationship, but the truth of the matter is, if I were the ONE for Christian, our relationship would be progressing no mattter how much of a trainwreck I was, short of killing his family or something crazy, because that's what guys do for the ONE.

I'm asking all of you for advice because:

I value your opinion.
Christian values your opinion.
To be honest, I have no one else to ask.

Thanks.

I question why she's throwing herself straight back into the fire pit again. To come to people who mostly have predetermined ideas of who this chick is. Plus, the fact that she made such a HUGE deal of how she didn't like Spot discussing their relationshit on air. She's a glutton for punishment or this girl is truly enjoying the attention all of this has provided her.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Earlier this week Jim and I were headed in Selkirk to pay his seatbelt ticket, I for some reason told him to drive through the Dodge dealership none the less we got on a conversation about vehicles when I said I'd buy a Jeep if I needed a new vehicle, Jim said a Challenger then I said we'd never drive the thing... He's now trying to convince me to buy a brand new 2011 Challenger in Green Envy (my fav color)... now I seriously considering it...

[Image: Green7.jpg]

:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip