Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanish Quarter Chardonnay
I picked up a bottle of this Spanish wine for $7.99 at the PA Nazi Store last week. Tried it last night with the wife, she loved it. I liked it also, even though I am more of a red wine drinker. It was smooth and there were no harsh tastes. It has a slight, not overpowering, peach and flower taste. I recommend picking a bottle up next time you are in the store. It has a white label and a clear bottle. I have seen it in the PA Nazi Store and a few wine shops in NYC when I was up there on Monday. For the price you can not go wrong!!!

Iva, this would be a great wine for you.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I picked up a bottle of this Spanish wine for $7.99 at the PA Nazi Store last week. Tried it last night with the wife, she loved it. I liked it also, even though I am more of a red wine drinker. It was smooth and there were no harsh tastes. It has a slight, not overpowering, peach and flower taste. I recommend picking a bottle up next time you are in the store. It has a white label and a clear bottle. I have seen it in the PA Nazi Store and a few wine shops in NYC when I was up there on Monday. For the price you can not go wrong!!!

Iva, this would be a great wine for you.

Thanks Pete....I like white better than red......
Here is the website:

http://www.thespanishquarter.com/

[Image: 3183983369_6a22f6dc47.jpg?v=0]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two good ones; one Italian the other Spanish JDubb 3 1,180 07-17-2021, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup